Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

DeepAnger
Just Registered
Just Registered

I've just found hkSFV and I like it.

Post by DeepAnger »

Hi,

Well, I've used FFV (win command line) for months, and sometimes SFVCON when FFV wasn't able to handle the job.

I've searched and tried almost all available SFV apps.

I've installed hkSFV several hours ago and I'm happy today thanks to this program.

Congratulations for your work !

What I love most :

The speed.
The escape key.
The resizable window.
The SFV MD5 ability.
And all other options of course.

I wish you'll be able to continue this program, it's worth it.

I've installed the CP 437 included font (although I have HyperFont and NCBANSI fonts already installed), but the graphical frame characters aren't displayed. Maybe I haven't done the right thing.

Greetings.
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

Thanks for your positive comments about hkSFV!

hkSFV doesn't get nearly as much public attention as AIM+ does, so it's nice to receive comments such as yours. However, many hours of hard work have gone into hkSFV as we have tried to make it the best file verification tool available. We hope you agree :).

If you truly enjoy using hkSFV, all we ask is that you help spread the good word and tell a friend or two!
-Mark
Big-O Software
DeepAnger
Just Registered
Just Registered

hkSFV is even better than I thought.

Post by DeepAnger »

Big-O Mark wrote:Thanks for your positive comments about hkSFV!

hkSFV doesn't get nearly as much public attention as AIM+ does, so it's nice to receive comments such as yours. However, many hours of hard work have gone into hkSFV as we have tried to make it the best file verification tool available. We hope you agree :).

If you truly enjoy using hkSFV, all we ask is that you help spread the good word and tell a friend or two!
In fact, since I 've posted my first message (about 5 weeks ago) I use hkSFV almost everyday and use no other SFV/MD5 tool anymore.

I have a small FTP server and there's a hkSFV link in my "Recommended Programs" folder. As I use it to "package" all my shared files, the link to Big-O Software is downloaded everyday. I've uploaded it to all the (windows) servers I know because too few people know the use of SFV files and FTP transfers aren't as reliable as they should. hkSFV is the tool of choice for anyone involved in large and long FTP transfers.

The only bad side is that hkSFV tells you the truth about incomplete and corrupted files :wink:

Greetings.

agree

Post by Guest »

I just found this, and all I have to say is: "awesome". This is what programs should be like, stable, fast and to the point without sacrificing usability!

Rasmus
SkySnake

Post by SkySnake »

And yet another very happy user here ! The speed, incredible. The integration with explorer (doubleclicking automatically starts checking, NOT evident with other programs !) ...
Great job, keep on the great work !
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

Thanks for more positive comments! We've always gotten a lot more attention for AIM+, so it's really great when hkSFV users take the time to comment on the software.

If you encounter any bugs while using hkSFV, please report them in the hkSFV Bug Reports forum so that we can try to fix them in a future release. If you have any new ideas to improve hkSFV, you can post them in the hkSFV Feature Requests forum. A lot of the ideas for both hkSFV and AIM+ have come from users.

Thanks again for taking the time to comment on hkSFV :D.
-Mark
Big-O Software