New stuff...

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Plasma2002b wrote:i bet if ryan made a program and put it on the main big-o-software.com page it would be about a week before anyone noticed it :P
lol...he's had to say something in the forums. I rarely visit the main homepage. I need my daily forum fix. :twisted:
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

LOL, i know i come straight to the forums. I never see the homepage. :(
tone
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

that a homepage? I having trouble remebering that last time I went there. Right now I have a the forums page in my favorits. You know Mark and Ryan could have some fun with this knowlege by putting a new progrom on the home page and then seeing how long it takes us to find out about it.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I have both the webpage and the forum page bookmarked in IE. But in Netscape I have a group of tabs that loads all the forums. I deleted my "Imported IE Favorites" folder from Netscape because it was not up to date, and now I can't figure out how to reimport it back into Netscape.. :-?

It sucks having your bookmarks spread between two browsers.. :roll:
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

Its ok though, because i am sure that if there was a new program it would be posted in the forums.

ex : blah blah has been released.
tone
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

After seeing Pat Man's post about the new stuff, and Mark saying that stuff is almost ready, I started wondering what on earth all this new stuff could posibly be. We already know that there's an update for hkSFV coming soon, but it's this new stuff that really interests me.

Hey Mark, do you think you could at least hint us at what some of this new stuff does? Like are they Internet apps, music/audio stuff, or whatever it would be for? Or are you gonna leave us shivering with antici.......

.......pation?
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

lol exactly im extemly curious haha
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

DADINK13 wrote:After seeing Pat Man's post about the new stuff, and Mark saying that stuff is almost ready, I started wondering what on earth all this new stuff could posibly be.
I wouldn't go so far as to say that I said that stuff is almost ready! Are you trying to get me in trouble? :D
Big-O Mark wrote:To answer your question, despite the outward appearance that nothing is going on, we have been hard at work on a few new projects, as well as yet another update to hkSFV. They will be ready when they're ready :D.
I'd also like to add that there has been a ton of behind the scenes work going on. Lots of little things that nobody will ever notice, as well as a huge advertising campaign for hkSFV.

Ryan and I both feel that hkSFV towers over its competition, yet hardly anyone knows it exists, or if they do, most don't even give it a try and simply stick with what they already use. It's a little disheartening to develop, test, and deliver what we feel is the best application for its job, and have everyone who has a need for a tool of this nature to use something else. Ah well, that's the end of that rant. In the end, I've been working very had of late to change this ... hopefully it's helping!
-Mark
Big-O Software
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

well good luck w/ it all and keep up the good work

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Big-O Mark wrote:I wouldn't go so far as to say that I said that stuff is almost ready! Are you trying to get me in trouble? :D
Maybe I am. Maybe I am.... :twisted:

So no teeny weeny hint about what this new stuff could possibly be for then huh? :)
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

i guess there is no hint :( oh well i cant wait i hope something good.

is it goin to be a program or an addon? :lol: