Soccer
7%

Total votes: 15

Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Favorite Team Sport

Post by Big-O Mark »

Of the big 4 in the US, plus I'll throw in soccer :).
-Mark
Big-O Software
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

Football is the best sport there is...especially if you've played on a team. The commradery is amazing and so is hitting people.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

In the words of the many Candians up at school: Hockey is the greatest sport in the world, eh! 8)
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Of those chooses it Hocky but my real favor sport is Auto Racing
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Out of the ones listed Soccer is my favorite :D It is so much fun. Aside from that, talk about being in shape! I would say that soccer is more physically challenging than most other sports out there. They are real athletes. (I do play soccer a little bit so I'm speaking from experience)
:D
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Well it depends on what we are talking about. Football is my favorite to watch on tv (it what I am going to vote for), soccer my favorite to see at the stadium, and hockey (well street) is my favorite to play.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

I love hockey fights!!!!!! :evil: :lol:
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

I used to like/watch Baseball... but then again, now I really dont like sports all too much. Blah.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Football rules! GO FSU!! (need to add a little home-team spirit here.)

Seriously...I am not a total sports person...but I enjoy watching Football, Baseball, and Basketball. Soccer is also fun to watch (when its on TV).
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
ImmortalDragon
Banned
Banned

Post by ImmortalDragon »

I LOVE football, play and watch.

But in terms of my favorite to play, I have to go with basketball :D
But time flows like a river...
And history repeats...

http://boards.sytes.net
^^MY BOARDS^^
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Baseball is my absolute favorite sport. I enjoy watching and playing it with friends. It isn't an outright victory seeing as football ranks almost as high because of the same reasons. And if you really want to knonw, I don't care much for basketball, unless its playing pickup games with friends.
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

maeg26 wrote:Baseball is my absolute favorite sport. I enjoy watching and playing it with friends. It isn't an outright victory seeing as football ranks almost as high because of the same reasons. And if you really want to knonw, I don't care much for basketball, unless its playing pickup games with friends.
baseball and soccer are the two sports i cant stand to watch, i mean, i like baseball and all but its just too long just seems to drag on and on... same with soccer.... but playing them is a differ story.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

skudz wrote:
maeg26 wrote:Baseball is my absolute favorite sport. I enjoy watching and playing it with friends. It isn't an outright victory seeing as football ranks almost as high because of the same reasons. And if you really want to knonw, I don't care much for basketball, unless its playing pickup games with friends.
baseball and soccer are the two sports i cant stand to watch, i mean, i like baseball and all but its just too long just seems to drag on and on... same with soccer.... but playing them is a differ story.
That's true, but I also have been able to view baseball, football, and soccer in a different light since I as fortunate enough to have an opportunity to officiate them through our intramural department at the university I attend.

Also, it is much easier to become interested in them while an playing as you are actively participating in them rather than just sitting there watching others. Plus, I feel it is much more enjoyable to me to play these sports as they were intended to be played, rather than being given special rules because I am a female.

(Note: I did not include that last sentance to start any type of debate about gender equality in sports, just only as an observation I have been able to make throughout the years.)