No votes
Bucs vs. Raiders
45%

Total votes: 11

Chinchilla!
Addict
Addict

Post by Chinchilla! »

Notice how the Titans are getting 0 respect on this forum?
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

Dice599 wrote:Ur takin' the Raider D over TB and Sapp?? I don't think so. And the Bucs have +17 turnover ratio for the regular season (dont know bout post) and I think the D (esp secondary) had something to do w/ that.
you said just Sapp? one person on the D line cant do much, raiders o line is so much better than tb d line. the secondary will not kno who to tcover on the raiders. TB will double team rice or porter or brown and leave garner or rice or any one of them 1on1 or even open. no way.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

skudz wrote:
Dice599 wrote:Ur takin' the Raider D over TB and Sapp?? I don't think so. And the Bucs have +17 turnover ratio for the regular season (dont know bout post) and I think the D (esp secondary) had something to do w/ that.
you said just Sapp? one person on the D line cant do much, raiders o line is so much better than tb d line. the secondary will not kno who to tcover on the raiders. TB will double team rice or porter or brown and leave garner or rice or any one of them 1on1 or even open. no way.
I didn't say Sapp alone, I meant the whole D. The D Line will totally dominate the Raiders running game. And I don't think Gruden will do a lot of man w/ Rice or Porter. He'll be blitzing like usual and leaving mostly zone in the secondary. I'm not saying there won't be mismatches, cuz there certainly will be, but the Bucs'll contain the Oakland offense.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

Dice599 wrote:
skudz wrote:
I didn't say Sapp alone, I meant the whole D. The D Line will totally dominate the Raiders running game. And I don't think Gruden will do a lot of man w/ Rice or Porter. He'll be blitzing like usual and leaving mostly zone in the secondary. I'm not saying there won't be mismatches, cuz there certainly will be, but the Bucs'll contain the Oakland offense.
and so u think TB offense will dominate oak's dline? bs. if tb would want to win they would have to score around 35 points, bc the raiders score a lot points all the time.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

I think the TB offense will do a fine job and beat the Raiders.
Official Beta Tester

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

I find it humorous that whenever I move somewhere, the local teams do exceptionally well that year.

When I moved to Boston the Red Socks went to the World series... when I moved to Denver the Broncos won the Super Bowl, and when I moved back home to TN the Titans won... Where do you guys want me to move next?
Last edited by jester22c on Tue Jan 14, 2003 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:D
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

jester22c wrote:I find it humorous that whenever I move somewhere, the local teams do exceptionally well that year.

When I moved to Boston the Red Socks won the World series... when I moved to Denver the Broncos won the Super Bowl, and when I moved back home to TN the Titans won... Where do you guys want me to move next?
The Sox haven't won a World Series since 1918. U must be pretty old. :P :lol: haha.
Official Beta Tester

jester22c

Post by jester22c »

Hmm right you are... they just went to the World Series... didn't win. Whatever, I don't keep up with sports.
:D
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

jester22c wrote:I find it humorous that whenever I move somewhere, the local teams do exceptionally well that year.

When I moved to Boston the Red Socks won the World series... when I moved to Denver the Broncos won the Super Bowl, and when I moved back home to TN the Titans won... Where do you guys want me to move next?
Move to Cinncinati, for the Bengals, they need to become good again, its just sad seeing a pro team going without a winless record the past decade. :(
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Could you move to Buffalo? The Bills (read Ralf Wilson) really should have a Super Bowl win.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

aclauser wrote:
Could you move to Buffalo? The Bills (read Ralf Wilson) really should have a Super Bowl win.
i think the bengals deserve it mroe, they only been there twice, and havent had a winning season in a decade. buffalo had its chances 4 times but sucked in the bowls. they are stil a btter team than the bengals. hopefully the new coachin will imporve the bengals next year.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Okay let me change that. The Buffalo fans are one of the greatest fans around (I am not from Buffalo but rather Rochester just for the record). To be in the Super Bowl 4 times and lose just kills the fans there.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

aclauser wrote:Okay let me change that. The Buffalo fans are one of the greatest fans around (I am not from Buffalo but rather Rochester just for the record). To be in the Super Bowl 4 times and lose just kills the fans there.
the Minnesota Vikings are also 0-4 in superbowl. so why not go there? im sure there are a lot of disappointing fans for every team once in a while. When their time comes it will come.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

aclauser wrote:Okay let me change that. The Buffalo fans are one of the greatest fans around (I am not from Buffalo but rather Rochester just for the record). To be in the Super Bowl 4 times and lose just kills the fans there.
Buffalo had there chance w/ a Super Bowl 2 years ago (I think?) when Doug Flutie stepped in Rob Johnson's place and took the Bills to the playoffs. They probly would have gone pretty far if not all the way if the stupic coach had started Flutie instead of Johnson in the playoffs that Doug had brought them to. That was probly the worst coachin mistake I've ever seen. The Bill sucked it up and lost by a big margin. BTW Rob Johnson (who's now the backup for Brad Johnson on the Bucs) was sacked every 5.6 times he dropped back this season. That's about once a series. I don't even think I could match that if I tried. :P
Official Beta Tester

Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I'm a Cleveland fan and was happy to see the team that knocked my team out of the playoffs, thanks to stupid penalties at the end of the game by my team. That's all I could wish for.

I don't feel I could make an accurate guess as to which teams I would like to see make it as I have not been able to watch much football this year and don't really know the stats on the teams left, so this is going to be a complete stab in the dark :D

I'll say Philly and Oakland.

BTW, Skudz... try being a Browns fan. It isn't much better, especially when your friends keep throwing past near misses to the Super Bowl at you.