Gameboy Advance SP

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

Timelessblur wrote:I say get megamanZero and the friends of mine who played that game loved it and are looking froward to Megazero 2 coming out. The story line pretty good. Just some of the missing facts from are in megaman X6 but it really does not matter since it all explain by the end it just hard to peice to geather some of the stuff at the begining. OH and super metriode (or what ever it called sorry dont remmeber).
Did you play Megaman and Bass? I read that it was a lot closer in style to the original Megaman games ...
-Mark
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Oh yea--I think the original F-Zero is gonna be available for GBA. :D

Speaking of which...I need to pick up F-Zero X for GCN..
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Big-O Mark wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:I say get megamanZero and the friends of mine who played that game loved it and are looking froward to Megazero 2 coming out. The story line pretty good. Just some of the missing facts from are in megaman X6 but it really does not matter since it all explain by the end it just hard to peice to geather some of the stuff at the begining. OH and super metriode (or what ever it called sorry dont remmeber).
Did you play Megaman and Bass? I read that it was a lot closer in style to the original Megaman games ...
I have not got a chance to buy the game yet. I heard good things about it though. I have play a little of the SNES Rom out there and though it was pretty cool. It was hard as hell but cool. The game was never released in the States for the SNES
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas