80's music

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

fuuucckkers

80's music

Post by fuuucckkers »

I'm sitting here listening to a bunch of old 80's music..and got me thinking. Who else here likes this music??

Right now as im writing this I'm listening to: Men Without Hats - The Saftey Dance.

Others in my playlist are:

Dead or Alive - Spin Me Round
Scorpians - Rock You Like A Hurricane
Quiet Riot - Come On Feel The Noise
Culture Club - Karma Chameleon
Billy Idol - White Wedding
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Re: 80's music

Post by DADINK13 »

xWastedMindx wrote:I'm sitting here listening to a bunch of old 80's music..and got me thinking. Who else here likes this music??
I've got quite a bit of 80s stuff on my list. I happen to be listening to the Eagles right now, but I've got Boston, Guns n' Roses, old-school Bon Jovi, old-school Metallica (from the Master of Puppets days), Van Halen, and Yes.

I've got tons more..but that's just what's on my playlist right now.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

I love 80's music. REO Speedwagon, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Morris Day and the Time (I think they're 80's, dont know from b/c I wasnt there really), Twisted Sister, and there are more but I don't feel like lookin' for em.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Dice599 wrote:I love 80's music. REO Speedwagon, Dexy's Midnight Runners, Morris Day and the Time (I think they're 80's, dont know from b/c I wasnt there really), Twisted Sister, and there are more but I don't feel like lookin' for em.
Twisted Sister is cool! I got a few of their videos..

"We're not gona take it!! " ..and "I Want To Rock"
rocket733

Post by rocket733 »

I like 80's music, esp. Billy Joel. There's a radio station in Indianapolis that just plays 80's music but they just play the same stuff over and over so it's a very good station after about an hour.