C&C: Generals

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

fuuucckkers

C&C: Generals

Post by fuuucckkers »

If you all don't already know, the next installment of Comand & Conquer is due out next month. The one is called Generals, and is hopefully better than the sorry attempt at RA2: Yuris Revenge they had for the last game..(my own opinion)

The one major difference with this game over all the others is they've finally decided to go '3D', meaning you can have full control over the camera zoom/angles during gameplay. From the looks of it, the game looks quite nice graphically, and from what EA has mentioned about game details there will be 3 teams this time, instead of the classic 2 teams (Good vs. Bad). In addition to the drastic changes of gameplay style, there will be 23 missions in this installment, plus the Multiplayer component.

From the News details, C&C: Generals is set to arrive on store shevles February 11.

Will this game be worth the wait? Or be another dissapointment like C&C: Yuris Revenge? You decide.. post here, and tell us what you think.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Re: C&C: Generals

Post by DADINK13 »

xWastedMindx wrote:The one major difference with this game over all the others is they've finally decided to go '3D', meaning you can have full control over the camera zoom/angles during gameplay.
In other words, it's got an engine similar to WarCraft III?
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

I always like C&C and Red Alert, but once starcraft came out i was all for it and since then Westwood Studios seemed to go down the drain and couldnt come back up with Tiberian sun or red alert 2. HOPEFULLY, i really do hope,. that this Generals is going to be upto of WarCraft III and even better, but when or if StarCraft 2 comes out, Generals would be a crappy game compared to it im sure.