The Fast and the Furious 2

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Yes there is a difference. Try to get the 'unabridged' versions if you can. Which would also require not having scenes from the recent movies on the cover of the books.

The ones based after the movie are not the full drawn out story, as it should be with the unabridged versions.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I have the series of books with covers from the movie put out by Del Rey. These are different from the movie, and thus my basis for being the original versions.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

maeg26 wrote:I have the series of books with covers from the movie put out by Del Rey. These are different from the movie, and thus my basis for being the original versions.
The only thing I'm saying is..try to get the versions of the books released before the movies came out. I know there was a series of books that came out back in the mid 90's.. they reproduced the series in hardback books.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

This series has a copyright date of 1994(the latest date I saw on the copyright page), so all they probably did was redo the covers so that people who didn't know better could associate them with the movie.