Poll ended at Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:27 am

Raiders
20%
Bucs
80%

Total votes: 10

Matt

Post by Matt »

My history teacher said that if the Buccs win, we won't have to take our next chapter test (we do approx. one chapter a week and we are doubling up this week). We have to do the outline, still. I sure hope the Buccs win! (Even if he didn't have this thing going on...I would still be going for the Buccs.)
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Its intresting 8 to 10 say the Bucs will win (the poll), yet on other sites I have seen 50-50 and still others 8-10 raiders.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

hey I have to work over the super bowl (not like I would watch it any how) but some giong to have to post who won
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Matt

Post by Matt »

The Buccs have a pretty funny site: http://www.buccaneers.com. Check out the intro!
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

It very nice. I like there opening. Also I like the song they used for it. (Ode for Tuna Techno) Hey can some get me the right spelling for the song my bother choose to delet my mp3 folder (which I just learned about. I hoping I have the folder on cd some where.) (I going to no go in to a rant right now it completely out of place in this thread)
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Intresting... the Raiders choose to point to the Cowboys web site, where it should be the Bucs website :-?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

Bucs leading 6-3 at this point ... good game so far, a bit sloppy though on both sides.
-Mark
Big-O Software
Matt

Post by Matt »

20-3 Baby!!! The Bucs are lookin good!!!
-Matt
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

Game ended 48-21, bucs...and some people said the Raiders offense would dominate. :-?
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Matt

Post by Matt »

They did dominate...during the 3rd quarter and some of the 4th.

The major reason why I thought the Bucs won is because the Raiders went into the Superbowl with the feeling that they will win and that hurt them during the first half.
-Matt
skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

KooLTaB101 wrote:The major reason why I thought the Bucs won is because the Raiders went into the Superbowl with the feeling that they will win and that hurt them during the first half.
ROFL! how did u think that? you dont know that at all. im just glad it wasnt fixed, it was just cearly a team better than the other. last eyars patriots whole plaoff picture was fixed.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Last year's could have been fixed, but it also could have been legit. There is no certain way to know because no one will ever admit it.

This years game, from what I could see was pretty good, at least TB looked good.