Desktop screen shots

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Dude.. your suppose to show a screenshot of your DESKTOP. Not all your open folders and menus!

Look at some of the other pages, and look what we've done. We took a screenshot of our desktop to show off our wallpapers and stuff.
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

if you are gonna show off wallpaper why dont you just upload the wallpaper?....

do you need anymore dvd roms Robpol86 ?
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

lol there not dvd-roms, there virtual scsi dvd-roms. i use them to load isos so i can play games i ripped without needing the cd. they install much faster and usually i wont need to crack the game if i load the iso
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Robpol86 wrote:lol there not dvd-roms, there virtual scsi dvd-roms. i use them to load isos so i can play games i ripped without needing the cd. they install much faster and usually i wont need to crack the game if i load the iso
You use Daemon Tools ?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Robpol86 wrote:lol there not dvd-roms, there virtual scsi dvd-roms. i use them to load isos so i can play games i ripped without needing the cd. they install much faster and usually i wont need to crack the game if i load the iso
Just wondering, but are you aware that CloneCD 4 supports virtual ROM drives? I use two:

All you have to do is read the disc to an image, and the Virtual drive will mount the image either automatically or at your choosing. They work flawlessly--Windows even thinks they are real drives.
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

im aware clonecd can have virtual drives, but Daemon-Tools is the best, doesnt take much space and memory and its stable and fast. and they support dvds so if sum1 is able to rip a dvd and want to keep it on their hdd, then they can mount it. it also supports alot of file types (i think clone cd only supports ccd and cue)
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I have not updated my picture in a while. Right now I have 2 backgrounds I trying deside on bettween.

The top one is it is the other desktop I been liking. The one belowa picture my friend jessi drew but it a not the best one to appear in some places. if you look back you notic that my folder is a little diffent and more icons are getting on to my desktop (god forbid) I been needing to clean it up. Tell me what you think
Attachments
the pic my friend Jessi drew that I using as a back ground what do you all think
the pic my friend Jessi drew that I using as a back ground what do you all think
background.jpg (126.63 KiB) Viewed 5327 times
the other background
the other background
background1.jpg (120.62 KiB) Viewed 5326 times
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Here's mine... since I havent posted here in a while..

(Image size reduced to 800x600 for people with lower resolutions. my default was 1280x1024.)

Gota love the Tux! :wink: :P
Attachments
desktop_linux.jpg
desktop_linux.jpg (104.59 KiB) Viewed 5227 times
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I would have to shoot my self for having so many desktop icons, and quick launch buttons...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

PhaseDMA wrote:I would have to shoot my self for having so many desktop icons, and quick launch buttons...
all my desktop icons just sit there.. i really should clean them up some.

as for the quicklaunch..those are all programs i use frequently. its easier to have them down there..than have it cluttering up the desktop (which is already way too cluttered.)
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

you notic I split mine into 2 rows that help out reducing the clutter on my desktop. A lot of those Icon and short cuts I need to remove and put in the unsed short cut folder plus a lot of those folders I orginal made when I was moving a lot of stuff from a cd or I was moving form one forlder to the another one. I need to condice them into fewer folder but I also trying to advoid get Tyler Stuff's from becoming messing and clutter (like my folder on our desktop)
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

my desktop
Attachments
insomica.jpg
insomica.jpg (77.97 KiB) Viewed 5208 times
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

PhaseDMA wrote:I would have to shoot my self for having so many desktop icons, and quick launch buttons...
lol u think thats alot? my friend has his resolution set @ 1280x1024 and his entire desktop is filled w/ icons. theres no room for more. actually he has more than wat it can display. the amazing thing is that he has win98 and not once did he have 2 reinstall his comp. its like 4 yrs old. he uses it every day. its an hp. 700 MHz
ashtray
Addict
Addict

Post by ashtray »

yeah i gave up on litestep and decided to stick with windows for a bit, although as soon as went back to windows, my computer started going soooo slow...
edit: it would be cool if the pic appeared....
EDIT2: i dont know what's going on, but i can't see the taskbar that should be going across the bottom of the screen...........
Attachments
desk.jpg
desk.jpg (48 KiB) Viewed 5187 times
please stop. now.
Matt

Post by Matt »

It changes every 60 seconds....

-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain