Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Desktop screen shots

Post by Timelessblur »

Ok I was wondering what everyone normal desktop looks like

ok this is not my normal desktop but I firgure it looks cool. (also i posted it at another forum. I want to see how many people notice it a pc.) when I get home from school I put my noram screen shot here get back from school. I have to leave before I get I could finish it but it does look cool
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I'm just gonna post a link for my desktop, because having tons of high-res, large graphics on one page isn't a good idea. Even on my broadband it took a while to load. Can one of the mods just link to Timeless's picture?

I see that you like the OS X skin as well.. :lol: Mine's very similar, except I have a picture of my baby on the desktop...or more like my baby in my dreams.

EDIT: Oh hell..
Last edited by DADINK13 on Wed Jan 22, 2003 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

There's my desktop. Nice and neat just as I like it. No icons or anything. That's a picture that my friend took :)
:D
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

That is definaly not the NYC subway system. What city is that?
jester22c

Post by jester22c »

I'm pretty sure it was taken in Connecticut, not sure what city.
:D
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

DADINK13 wrote:I'm just gonna post a link for my desktop, because having tons of high-res, large graphics on one page isn't a good idea. Even on my broadband it took a while to load. Can one of the mods just link to Timeless's picture?

I see that you like the OS X skin as well.. :lol: Mine's very similar, except I have a picture of my baby on the desktop...or more like my baby in my dreams.

http://schwippy.com/loader/uploaded/dadink13.jpg
I like the OSX theme but it not my normal desktop. (it may one day become it) I use that backgound I have with the OSX skin and the backgroud I have below with my normal skin. It shows some of my megaman loving ways. I would love to find a styles them for megaman but I just got styles last night (god do I love kazaa). I now my back grounds switch a little more but they go between a few more megaman man ones and a few other animeones. One of my personly favor backgrounds that a friend of mine drew I can not uses very offen since it can cause some serise trouble if my mom saw it or some young kind saw it. It not that bad it just borderlines on being ok for everyone to see. but it is really a cool back ground. Here a link to here elfwood galary click here Just the pic of what my favor background she did not put up there.

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I like the Winamp skin... minus the Megaman. Do you actually like it with Megaman or is that just the only one with him?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

aclauser wrote: Do you actually like it with Megaman or is that just the only one with him?
Umm... do I like it with megaman LOL sorry it is funny but yes I like it with megaman X on it (I am a huge megaman fan). If megaman X was not on it the skin then the rest of the stuff on there would not fit very well with it because all the stuff on there is from the X seris.

also I never seen this skin with out megaman on it (what do you think is wrong with the megaman any? I just wondering that)
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Here's mine... but I cant get the Taskbar to show up in the screen shot. Oh well.
Attachments
image11.jpg
image11.jpg (543.48 KiB) Viewed 20809 times
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

That kicks ass. :D
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:That kicks ass. :D
goto http://www.shadowness.com to get some more desktops by the same artist.
Matt

Post by Matt »

My Desktop :wink:

It's not really MY desktop...
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

lol.... ok, well yeah..... i suppose ill show all of ya my secret stuff :P

honestly im not a fan of backgroung images (not as much as i used to be anyways). I almost ALWAYS have a BLACK background and thats it. But i just got bored with it finally and just put a pic i made on it. (notice the still dark color and uncomplicated feel to it though :wink: )

i mean, dont get me wrong..... images like those used above, but its kinda crouded when im workin form my desktop.

As you can see, i have a lot of icons here.... cause whenever i make a file or need to unzip a zip file real quick i just do all that kinda stuff on the desktop for quick access and stuff.

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Timelessblur wrote:
aclauser wrote: Do you actually like it with Megaman or is that just the only one with him?
Umm... do I like it with megaman LOL sorry it is funny but yes I like it with megaman X on it (I am a huge megaman fan). If megaman X was not on it the skin then the rest of the stuff on there would not fit very well with it because all the stuff on there is from the X seris.

also I never seen this skin with out megaman on it (what do you think is wrong with the megaman any? I just wondering that)
No. I just think Megaman looks out of place there. I am very picky though when it comes to my desktop looking very neat...

...And I do such a great job with my 30 desktop icons...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Question. I see alot of your alls Taskbars in the screenshots.. with Photoshop open. I assume you used photoshop to take the screenshots as well.

But when I look at the menus, I cant find out where to go to take a screenshot. The Photoshop Help doesnt help me either..

I had to use PSP, which doesnt allow you to include the Taskbar in the Screenshot.

So I ask, where is there the option of taking a screenshot within photoshop?? I got version 6 if it makes a difference.