Desktop screen shots

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

http://www.flashget.com doesnt seem 2 b workin right now, dunno y, either my isp is gay or that worm is screwin it up
Matt

Post by Matt »

Robpol86 wrote:http://www.flashget.com doesnt seem 2 b workin right now, dunno y, either my isp is gay or that worm is screwin it up
Maybe this is it: http://www.amazesoft.com/
(google search)
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Matt

Post by Matt »

I guess I should give you my REAL desktop...(look at my previous post if you don't know what I mean)
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

Well, I guess I oughtta post my desktop--though I think it is quite different compared to what I have seen. ;)

Normally it's 1024x768 but I scaled the picture down for easy viewing.
Attachments
desktop.jpg
desktop.jpg (81.79 KiB) Viewed 9099 times
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

OS X baby!!!
Michael, you rock! :lol:

On the flip side....damn does that OS X skin that me, Matt, and a few other people have look damn close to the real thing.
Matt

Post by Matt »

It does...I'm just waiting for a skin where you can put all the open files in a menu...like the finder menu does for the Mac. Until then...I like my skin.

For those of you who want to know...I'm using Jaguar Aqua with Style XP. This skin can be downloaded here: http://www.jonmega.com/~iceman/vs/
-Matt
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Well, I downloaded that skin, and I like it a lot better than the one I had. :D
Matt

Post by Matt »

yea...for some reason I didn't like the normal Mac one. Actually...I think it was Bryan Villarin who gave me that link. Hes one awesome dude!!
-Matt
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

KooLTaB101 wrote:Bryan Villarin...Hes one awesome dude!!
lol, he sure is. :D
Matt

Post by Matt »

DADINK13 wrote:
But, of course, I don't want to leave out Mark and Ryan. They are awesome dudes also...for making great programs!!!
-Matt
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

KooLTaB101 wrote:I'm just waiting for a skin where you can put all the open files in a menu...like the finder menu does for the Mac.
You don't put open files in the Finder menu...it just has options like a normal Application menu in OS X, such as Hide Finder, Empty Trash, About Finder, Preferences, etc. You can't modify it or place any shortcuts to files in it.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Michael wrote:
KooLTaB101 wrote:I'm just waiting for a skin where you can put all the open files in a menu...like the finder menu does for the Mac.
You don't put open files in the Finder menu...it just has options like a normal Application menu in OS X, such as Hide Finder, Empty Trash, About Finder, Preferences, etc. You can't modify it or place any shortcuts to files in it.
Then whats the menu that tells you all your open windows? I thought that was the Finder menu. At least it was a couple years ago...
-Matt
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

KooLTaB101 wrote:
DADINK13 wrote:
But, of course, I don't want to leave out Mark and Ryan. They are awesome dudes also...for making great programs!!!
lol, let's not suck up too much now.. :lol:
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

KooLTaB101 wrote:Then whats the menu that tells you all your open windows? I thought that was the Finder menu. At least it was a couple years ago...
There was no Finder menu until OS X. You are thinking of the menu in the upper-right corner that told you what applications were open and allowed you to switch between them, right? That's the Application menu. It has since been replaced by the Dock (the thing at the bottom of the screen that shows all your applications and provides shortcuts to applications, folders, etc.)
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

I'm in the process of "OS Xing" my XP box as much as I can. I ran into a few snags, but I'm working on it. As soon as I'm done, I'll post some screenshots to share. :cheesy: