More Forum Dots and New Rankings

Website stuff

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

maeg26 wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:
maeg26 wrote:Its gonna take a lot for me to get as high as you guys. On the other hand, it is fun to see everyone else aiming for the goals of obtaining new dots just to see the new rankings.
You know I just relized that we joined on the same day. now I am almost scared on how many post I have
I never even realized that... wierd. Cool but wierd.
It's also sad if you think about it: Timeless has nearly ten times the amount of posts you do.... :wink:
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

aclauser wrote:But Mark... Do you have to take away my total legit way of increasing my post count? If fair... First person to respond gets to go up one. The game is played based on all the people that are too lazy to see that nice sticky you made.
I guess it's something to consider. I'm losing just as many posts as everyone else in all the madness :(. Hopefully more people will notice the sticky before posting ... and hopefully we'll have enough fun, new stuff going on for everyone to have ample opportunities to raise their post counts :).
-Mark
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Big-O Mark wrote:...new stuff going on for everyone to have ample opportunities to raise their post counts :).
Stop teasing us damnit!! :evil:
ZildjianB

Post by ZildjianB »

I like the new rank system. Although, I must say I probably still won’t benefit from it much since the vast majority of my posts have been in the OT forums b/c AIM+ is hibernating (permanently).
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I like the new rank system, and the best part? You guessed it.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

DADINK13 wrote:
maeg26 wrote:
Timelessblur wrote: You know I just relized that we joined on the same day. now I am almost scared on how many post I have
I never even realized that... wierd. Cool but wierd.
It's also sad if you think about it: Timeless has nearly ten times the amount of posts you do.... :wink:
Yeah, but I stopped posting a lot because what I was going to say was already said many many times over in the post about the postponement of 3.0. I didn't really want to do that. Plus I have more time on my hands now that school has started and am getting little sleep again... 8)
CKeur
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by CKeur »

awesome new system...tho im stiall at what? 0 dots??? i registered like 2 months ago...maybe cuz i dont post a lot ? too bad i didnt register til aim+ 3 ALMOST came out even tho i have used AIM+ from beginning
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

CKeur wrote:awesome new system...tho im stiall at what? 0 dots??? i registered like 2 months ago...maybe cuz i dont post a lot ? too bad i didnt register til aim+ 3 ALMOST came out even tho i have used AIM+ from beginning
lol..once you hit five posts I belive it is you'll have the notorious "newbie" rank.

Speaking of newbies...hey Mark..you should change that rank so it reads "n00bie" lol.. :lol:
Last edited by DADINK13 on Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

haha yeah i hear that
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

D4D1NK13 wrote:
CKeur wrote:awesome new system...tho im stiall at what? 0 dots??? i registered like 2 months ago...maybe cuz i dont post a lot ? too bad i didnt register til aim+ 3 ALMOST came out even tho i have used AIM+ from beginning
lol..once you hit five posts I belive it is you'll have the notorious "newbie" rank.

Speaking of newbies...hey Mark..you should change that rank so it reads "n00bie" lol.. :lol:
No, it should just be "n00b"
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

No One of Consequence wrote:
D4D1NK13 wrote:Speaking of newbies...hey Mark..you should change that rank so it reads "n00bie" lol.. :lol:
Well it says "Newbie" right now. Why change it to just "n00b" when "n00bie" gets the point across in more letters? People are scared of big words. :lol:
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

D4D1NK13 wrote:
No One of Consequence wrote:
D4D1NK13 wrote:Speaking of newbies...hey Mark..you should change that rank so it reads "n00bie" lol.. :lol:
Well it says "Newbie" right now. Why change it to just "n00b" when "n00bie" gets the point across in more letters? People are scared of big words. :lol:
No no no Just newbie are afraid of big words
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

hmmm.... big words... somewhow figure out how to make it longer... :P
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Moon Child wrote:hmmm.... big words... somewhow figure out how to make it longer... :P
umm.....n000000000000bie? :-?
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

How come we still haven't found out what comes after extreme groupie? This is my 700th post and I still don't know...The range for extreme groupie is like 250 posts at least...