Anime Stuff

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Most of what I have now is burned on to CD or still on my computer (My burner is broke and I haven't gotten around to fixing it). I eventually would want to purchase DVDs for all the series I like, but right now I have about 1 box set, 1 almost complete series and a fiew movies on dvd. Three of the movies I only have because my ex gave them back to me early this year. They were a birthday gift when we were going out and he no longer likes the series so he said I could have them since I bought them.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I also like tenchi. I been starting a colection of those. Also I got my self sun coast card because everytime I earn 10000 points I get $5 off my next trip. I think i got thoug that 4 or 5 times now. All I can say is it costed a lot to keep that any may fix up. do you own any mangas
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I don't own any actual managas. I have some that my ex had downloaded of Love hina that are in zip files and about two pages to each poic. THere's like 10 vol of pics for each volume or something.

I started reading the Yu-Yu Hakusho manga that is online at Adult Swim (part of cartoon network). You'll need to click on pipline in order to get to the online manga. I would like actually own them because I think its a fun way to read them.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

no there more like 14 vols of love hina. I still love the story on how I got into anime. Let see

It all started when I meet Jessi (who is one of my closes friends). It was my Jr year of HS and she was a fish. I had delopped a crush on her and I learned that she like sailor moon and other anime. Because of this I started digging around and learnign stuff all about anime. Her bf at the time to this day hates my guts but I pretty sure he firgure out that I like her so guy logic there. Well I happen to start liking it and I kept wanting to learn more. Jessi help that learning be telling me more about sailor moon and what not (which now I wish I did not know. I just plany dislike sailor moon but I know so much abotu it that it kind of scary). Later that year I dated Jessi for about 4 months we broke up and we stayed friend and I been into anime ever since. So all and all I got into anime because of a girl I like.

You got to love guy logic
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I got into it because of my ex and my guy friends. They started watching DBZ about three years ago and I got hooked. I've moved on from it, but I still watch it to see how things are going in the eps (if i miss a day or two, no biggy... didn't miss much). I absolutely hate Sailor Moon... too girly for me.

I have like 10 of the volumes of love hina, but each volume of the manga has ten files each with 10 pics.