Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

ok. I'll make a seperate thread. :D
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

The show is sweet... now, just if there was something like that here.
btvillarin
Addict
Addict

Post by btvillarin »

Man, you didn't keep that poll up long... *ROFL*

Anyways, I used this conversion page to see how many people have downloaded it so far. As of 25-Jan-2003 19:42 EST, 23 people have downloaded it. It says 534019KB, so that converted to about 0.5 GB. But, I'm guessing there's been more than that. So, I've renamed the file as of now to disallow downloading it, until someone can show a tangible number.

Thanks for understanding, and hopefully someone can show another poll...and people will be nice enough to vote when they've downloaded it.

Lates,
Bryan
Bryan T. Villarin
btvillarin.com | My System Rig
Matt

Post by Matt »

Maybe someone should restart the poll (One of the mods in this forum).

Also...if you haven't downloaded it yet, please say something so it can stay up for you.

I havn't seen anything appearing as of yet on Kazaa...hopefully the people that download it will share it as well. I just want to make sure we have the name correct. Before, it was named something different...do you (dadink) want us to change it? Or whats the story?
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

btvillarin wrote:Man, you didn't keep that poll up long... *ROFL*

Anyways, I used this conversion page to see how many people have downloaded it so far. As of 25-Jan-2003 19:42 EST, 23 people have downloaded it. It says 534019KB, so that converted to about 0.5 GB. But, I'm guessing there's been more than that. So, I've renamed the file as of now to disallow downloading it, until someone can show a tangible number.

Thanks for understanding, and hopefully someone can show another poll...and people will be nice enough to vote when they've downloaded it.

Lates,
Bryan
I think that would meen it has used 2.4GB but i am not sure
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Have you (Bryan) exceeded your bandwidth yet (don't want to check for odvious reasons)?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Dadink, what's the name of the other file you have on Kazaa? I can't find it and I feel like I tried a million different ways to search for it.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

maeg26 wrote:Dadink, what's the name of the other file you have on Kazaa? I can't find it and I feel like I tried a million different ways to search for it.
I have two shared:

WQKE - The Sickness - 11-25-02.mp3
WQKE - The Sickness - 12-2-02.mp3
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I still can't find it, even using the exact filename :sad:
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I think it's because I'm behind a firewall. My router is a real pain in the ass with these sorts of things.

If you already have the first file, share it. If you want the other, I'll send it to you (or anybody else who wants it) over AIM..if my router agrees to cooperate with me that is.. :roll:
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I've got the first one in my shared folder on Kazaa so its good to go, which is why I'm wondering why its not coming up.

About the one from November, sounds fine with me.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

There used to be a program included with Kazaa Lite (it was even included in K++), but then it got took out because of people (same deal as AIM+ apparently), but anyways it would take your search and just keep searching over and over. You would be suprised at how many more results you would get by running it just for 5 mins.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ