RROnline

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Ya just take a look at the fourms on RROnline.com (did I mention they are the people that radio stations report their #s to?).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

aclauser wrote:did I mention they are the people that radio stations report their #s to?
Actually that would be Arbitron.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Maybe I am a little comfused.. But there is more then one (Billboard has their own numbers). I KNOW that Casey Casum (sp) says at the end of his show numbers have been provided by Radio and Records (RROnline.com).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

aclauser wrote:Maybe I am a little comfused.. But there is more then one (Billboard has their own numbers). I KNOW that Casey Casum (sp) says at the end of his show numbers have been provided by Radio and Records (RROnline.com).
The company that does radio ratings is called Arbitron. They're basically the radio equivilent of Neilsen. Most radio stations in the country use Arbitron, but there are a few that don't. Casey Casum (I can't spell his name either :P ) probably uses this other company because since his show is syndicated, it helps keep track of his market better.