Grand theft auto

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Should they make GTA a 2-4 player game????

Poll ended at Mon Feb 03, 2003 10:34 pm

yes
60%
no
40%

Total votes: 10

ImortilRuller
Just Registered
Just Registered

Grand theft auto

Post by ImortilRuller »

i think it would make the game great if u can have a team
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

NO!! That would ruin the whole experience of the game. It's a single player game where you run missions by yourself..as a petty thug. It would completely ruin the game if you had teams, or someone else trying to help you throughout the game!

Maybe if they made a new one, multiplayer only..optionally having teams. But not split screens..it would have to be multiple TV support. Where maybe with the teams they would have contests for who could finish the most missions in a certain amount of time, or kill the most hookers. That could be fun! :)
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I don't like Grand Theft Auto whatsoever. It's very repetative. Steal cars. Beat old people. Whack somebody. Bang prostitue, then kill her. Sure it's fun if you wanna live out your strange pleasures, but it gets boring after a a while.
A game like that would suck even more if you made it multiplayer. Multiplayer modes have destroyed games with amazing single-player campaigns. Rockstar has a "winning" thing going on right now--it wouldn't be a good idea to ruin their "good streak."
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Remember the race (PC) where you have to race these crazy fast cars? The only way I won was by cheating (putting a line of tanks across the road as to only allow a small open spot for me (I still almost lost)). If you had teams you could just have him drive a tank over the cars.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
rocket733

Post by rocket733 »

I think that Grand Theft Auto is a good single person game and I don't think it was meant to be multi-player. However if they had something like Cops Vs. Thiefs, that might be kinda cool. The only problem is that PS2 only has 2 controller ports (I don't know if that thing for adding more controlers works with PS2?) but even if you could play with 4 people I don't think it would be as fun as other multi-player games.