Yahoo! Sports
20%

Total votes: 5

Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Favorite Sports Website

Post by Big-O Mark »

I want to know what sports websites everyone uses to find out the latest news, scores, and updates, as well as looking up stats, standings, and information.

I'll start the poll with only a few choices, and if the website you use the most isn't listed, just post it here and I'll edit the poll and add it so you can vote for it :).
-Mark
Big-O Software
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

I choose..... DUM DUM DUM!! None!!

The only sports I actually like are found on http://www.expn.com

Extreme Sports!
skateboards, bmx, moto-x, and snowboarding. I especially like watching the X-Games.

EDIT ...now that I think about it, the Winter X-Games are coming up.
Their being held at Buttermilk Mt. Aspen, CO. :)
Matt

Post by Matt »

Yahoo has never failed me when it comes to Sports, TV Listings, or the Weather.
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

KooLTaB101 wrote:Yahoo has never failed me when it comes to Sports, TV Listings, or the Weather.
For some reason I dont like using Portals when it comes to finding things. Yahoo's main page is Way too cluttered with links and crap.
I'd prefer to just goto the actual source instead of having Yahoo, MSN, AOL, etc tell me.

Sports? espn.com /or whatever you're talking about. nfl.com nba.com
TV Listings? tvguide.com
Weather? weather.com

Always works for me.
Matt

Post by Matt »

xWastedMindx wrote:For some reason I dont like using Portals when it comes to finding things. Yahoo's main page is Way too cluttered with links and crap.
I'd prefer to just goto the actual source instead of having Yahoo, MSN, AOL, etc tell me.

Sports? espn.com /or whatever you're talking about. nfl.com nba.com
TV Listings? tvguide.com
Weather? weather.com

Always works for me.
Thats true. I go to yahoo sports because I had a fantasy football league there. I really didn't like the layout and am thinking of going to the NFL fantasy league...if you don't have to pay.

I've always gone to yahoo for TV listings because I'm used to it. Why change something if its already implanted in your brain?

Weather? I go to both yahoo and weather.com Weather.com has a nice feature where you can remember the address: www.weather.com/weather/local/[your zip code here] and it brings you right to your weather...plain and simple.
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I don't really use any of these. If I want to find out about my teams, I go to their respective websites most of the time. This is a lot easier, especially when I want to look up my school's sports schedules (which I have to do for work all the time). I use the websites above, primarily ESPN and Yahoo for more of the story aspect of the sport as a whole, but still the individual team websites for stories related to them.
Dice599
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Dice599 »

Espn.com is my homepage.
Official Beta Tester
ExploreAnywhere Software, LLC

There are 10 kinds of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I don't think I have a favorite, but I tend to go to NFL.com to get scores (Yahoo might be my favorite though).
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

Dice599 wrote:Espn.com is my homepage.
Mine too :).
-Mark
Big-O Software
Matt

Post by Matt »

Google.com is my webpage...and I'm thinking of making it http://schwippy.com/search.html because it has a lot of the searches that I do.
-Matt