Where You Rock!!

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Where You Rock!!

Post by DADINK13 »

In the tradition of PlanetQuake, I have decided to introduce Where You Rock!!, which is simply a picture of your workstation or whereever you play your games.

Thr premise is simple:
Take a picture of "where you rock" when you play your games
point out anything in particular that may be of interest
post!

Now I am proud to present Where I rock:
Last edited by DADINK13 on Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

mine!

(dont mind the ugly ass light blue wall color of my room.. when we painted it..it was supposed to be darker. alot darker)
Attachments
dscf0013.jpg
dscf0013.jpg (162.03 KiB) Viewed 47419 times
Matt

Post by Matt »

It's not too bad. I bet its that bright because of the flash from the camera. It could be a very nice color............

It reminds me of a house we were looking at. Every room in the house was a different color. They had a red room, green room, blue room etc. The rugs were even those colors! Anyway, that blue that is on the picture is like the blue that was in that room. Kinda wierd...

EDIT: Wait...what are you talking about Phase...are you talking about the color or the n50 thing. I was talking about xwastedmindx's picture...
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

KooLTaB101 wrote:It's not too bad. I bet its that bright because of the flash from the camera. It could be a very nice color............

EDIT: Wait...what are you talking about Phase...are you talking about the color or the n50 thing. I was talking about xwastedmindx's picture...
I was talking about Carl's picture. I think he made it brighter. Before I could not even begin to make out what the one line was pointing out.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

This was started over a month ago.. and only 4 replys plus this one here.. it's becoming Un-Sticky..and sinking to the bottom eventually..
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:This was started over a month ago.. and only 4 replys plus this one here.. it's becoming Un-Sticky..and sinking to the bottom eventually..
I was hoping more people would put up pictures too.... :(
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

I would put up a picture, but unfortunately where I rock doesn't 'rock' enough to merit a picture being taken and posted :D.
-Mark
Big-O Software
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

lol...I hope my combination of Ninja Turtle and talking Yoda didn't have anything to do with it.. 8)
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

I'm with Mark -- the places I rock (2) look pretty shabby compared to the ones posted so far. But I'll post if Mark does. 8)

This is a cool thread.. let's see some more. Those of us with shabby computer-holes need to post and inspire our brethren with less pimp setups to come out of the woodwork..
-Ryan
Big-O Software
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

Well, I lack a digital camera, or else I would show where I rock, too. But right now it's just a basic desk with a bunch of papers strewn across it, and a crappy office chair that breaks a lot, with my laptop bag slung across it. So nothing that awesome. Heh heh.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Where I rock? I could take a video camcorder pic of it and then upload it...but that takes too much time and I'm a slacker...etc...

Anyway, I have a desk with a ton of papers on it...and the rest of my room is clean (can you imagine!?!)
I cleaned it last wkend...
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

...lol...mine still looks the same, except with the addition of my new cell phone whenever I'm at my desk. I put the belt clip on my pencil holder, and it works well there.

I really do hope more people put pictures up. I don't wanna go thinking I have the best workstation. I can't tell you the crazy stuff I've seen. One guy that I saw had like three computers. One was a Linux box, another was an XP machine, and the third was a PowerMac. Talk about expansive...lol
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I don't know if my set up is cool or not. I wish I could take a picture of the current set up (3 Computers in the room), but one of the computers is leaving tomorrow :(.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I can not post where I rock because it a family computer so it lacks all the little things to make it mine, the desk in my room has the start of the set up I want but I dont really have a computer there (It really a virused POS 133mze pent that not plug in) along with it has a pile of cds books and papers on it. OH and I lack the digitige camarma or camarm scaner to do it. Now next year when I at collage I have the desk set up that way I want it (it going to have a lot of AH! My goddess stuff on it Moony would understand. i have about $150 worth of firgurens right now and I going ot be pushing it over 200 by next year. That and i really need to find a wall scroll I like.) um yeah that should over it all
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

lol.... i just noticed in DADINK's pic what looks to be like a box of honey grahms in the very left :)

*thumbs up to DADINK* :wink:

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!