WarCraft III: The Frozen Throne

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

skudz
Addict
Addict

Post by skudz »

Timelessblur wrote:
skudz wrote:
rocket733 wrote:Blizzard has never released a product on time that I can remember. The expansion looks cool, but I want to see Star Craft 2 pretty soon. Personally I liked playing single player Star Craft better, the hero idea is neat but I think it complicates things too much.
yea i agree with you. i HATE the hero stuff. and also the 90 unit max. thats even more stupid. i liked sc and bw's single player bc it had more to the plot. and i also liked it more than wc3 because u can mass more units, adn more blood and guts and killing is what i like for strat games. i hope they keep sc2 just in line with sc, with no heroes and 200 max unit limt. i hope it comes out soon too. wc3 is just worthless. the single player for wc3 was so dumb!
They put the limit in there to prevent that mass crap. They wanted the game to revole more around the heros. Yeah it is bother some but the hero add a lot to the game. I would be surpised that Star Craft 2 will prouble be hero bases
still, the maps are also big, and the units move so damn slow. i hate it. sc was faster and much more fun than that boring stuff. heroes better NOT be in sc or it will be ruined, just like i think wc has been.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

skudz wrote:still, the maps are also big, and the units move so damn slow. i hate it. sc was faster and much more fun than that boring stuff. heroes better NOT be in sc or it will be ruined, just like i think wc has been.
heroes better NOT be in StarCraft or it will be ruined, just like i think WarCraft has been.

And what do we call that?? "I think" -- It's called an opinion. That's your opinion. There's others that think the game is great, with or without the heroes.
To make a great game, or to have a great game ruined takes more than just one little insignifigant aspect, such as the heroes you seem to dislike so much. It takes much much more to ruin a game..especially a great game such as WarCraft or any of the WarCraft games for that matter.
I think your just upset because you didnt create it..and arent making millions from it! :)
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:heroes better NOT be in StarCraft or it will be ruined, just like i think WarCraft has been.

And what do we call that?? "I think" -- It's called an opinion. That's your opinion. There's others that think the game is great, with or without the heroes.
I love the idea of heroes. They add a new element to an already great game series.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

D4D1NK13 wrote:
x Wasted Mind x wrote:heroes better NOT be in StarCraft or it will be ruined, just like i think WarCraft has been.

I love the idea of heroes. They add a new element to an already great game series.
Also you can still win with out having to uses hero it just a lot harder. Plus I like the hero because it makes people start thinking of new stargites to win. Come on to win at star craft people would play toss and just use a carrie fleet (somethign that I never did because i could womp those guess with my toss ground force that I could make faster got to love Dark temps and dragons)
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas