old / unused screenname exchange

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

insomica
Addict
Addict

old / unused screenname exchange

Post by insomica »

is there a site or program that you can send an old screenname and password to that you dont use or like anymore?

does anyone have any ideas?

i have a lot to get rid of. most of them are dumb really dumb but someone might want them i would want to give it to them.
sweeney
Addict
Addict

well.

Post by sweeney »

Well you could post a message on a message board listing the s/ns you don't want. Someone is bound to reply, then just trade passwords with them.
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

have them as website giveaways

im about to do that on my site.

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

that sound cool trading sns. I done it with a friend and how we did it is we used a genitic password, 123456, and then after we got the sn we change the password to our normal one, then emial address link up to them and everything else.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I don't ever exchange SNs. When I give away a SN I do just that. I never expect to get one in return... even if I am told I am going to get one ;), another thing is people love to not allow for the email address change.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

PhaseAMD wrote:I don't ever exchange SNs. When I give away a SN I do just that. I never expect to get one in return... even if I am told I am going to get one ;), another thing is people love to not allow for the email address change.
yeah that takes a certain amount of trust to do something like that but I had no problem doing with my friend because I trust him but I would not do it with some I did not know personly. the main reason I did it for this friend was because he was having problems signing up for a AIM accont so I gave him DarkKnight1234 in return I got a dumbing address I used to rember and us to see who was on wiht out being seen (I do not remeber it any more)
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

Plasma2002b wrote:have them as website giveaways

can you email me or IM me when you do that on your site? so i can give you the screennames all the screennames i have have dummie email addys.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Plasma2002b wrote:have them as website giveaways

Giveaways.. you know. I was just thinking.

Want to abuse the AIM system? Register up as many cool names as you can think of, or as many as you want. But instead of Plasma's suggestion of a 'Giveaway', why not try to sell the names? :lol:

$5 bucks a pop..through PayPal. I bet there would be some people that would be willing to pay for a service like this. And if it really took ground without any legal troubles from AOL.. you would be the first in the business. :P
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

sounds like a good idea but you would have to make all the sn with numbers at the end of it too. other wise they could just add a 1, 0, x, or anything else at the end of the sn.