AIM Admin

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

DarkKnightH20
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by DarkKnightH20 »

Omfg my friend made that whole thing up you know. ITS FAKE. Admin options are located in whaops aka the aim admin panel. Their arent many screen shots of it, but if you see one it's probably a very old picture. The new AIM Admin Panel has a white background and a few other updates than the old one. It was accessed through an old (well actually its not that old because it only stopped working recently) EWOK exploit which is now dead. They upgraded encryption making it much harder to get in and time consuming. Their are still methods of getting in, but count the best one out.
- DarkKnight
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

We all know it is a hoax! If You would read all of our posts you would know what we think! :evil:
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

I think he's referring to what plasma was saying.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

DarkKnightH20 wrote:Omfg my friend made that whole thing up you know. ITS FAKE. Admin options are located in whaops aka the aim admin panel. Their arent many screen shots of it, but if you see one it's probably a very old picture. The new AIM Admin Panel has a white background and a few other updates than the old one. It was accessed through an old (well actually its not that old because it only stopped working recently) EWOK exploit which is now dead. They upgraded encryption making it much harder to get in and time consuming. Their are still methods of getting in, but count the best one out.
Wow and more than 60 days late!
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?