Help Get hkSFV Listed at Download.com

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

insomica wrote:have you heard of http://sourceforge.net/ or http://freshmeat.net/ i think they might only do open sorce progs but i'm not sure. but it might be worth checking out.
Those Websites are only for open source programs.
I don't think Ryan wants to Open Source / GPL his hkSFV program.
redbo0m-

Post by redbo0m- »

ill see what i can do to get you the rest
bid

Re: Help Get hkSFV Listed at Download.com

Post by bid »

We feel that hkSFV is the best utility available for .SFV/.MD5, yet it seems as though hardly anyone knows it exists. The next logical step is to get hkSFV listed at C|Net's Download.com.
You may consider changing the name of your program to some string that people include in their search when looking for an sfv program, like quick, fast, checker, etc.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Ya... Because I don't use the type of program name when I search for something...

When I search for something about Ocean's Eleven I just search for "Movie"... :lol:
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
jim

Post by jim »

Quite ironically I found out about hkSFV from dowload.com while looking in the user comments for other sfv programs

Post by Guest »

Big-O Mark wrote:Big-O Software would like to gain more exposure for hkSFV. We feel that hkSFV is the best utility available for .SFV/.MD5, yet it seems as though hardly anyone knows it exists. The next logical step is to get hkSFV listed at C|Net's Download.com. However, if you have ever tried to get a program listed there, you know it's unfortunately not even close to free.

If you enjoy hkSFV and want to help make it the #1 choice for .SFV/.MD5 file verification, please consider contributing to Big-O Software's hkSFV fund raiser. All proceeds will go to Download.com so hkSFV will be exposed to the enormous userbase of Download.com.

If you would like to donate to this worthy cause, please visit the Big-O Software Donate page:

http://www.big-o-software.com/bigo/donate.php

Please be sure to let us know that your contribution is for the hkSFV fund raiser!

If you are unwilling or unable to financially donate to the hkSFV fund raiser, but would still like to help, your assistance would still be useful! Please do anything you can to help spread the word about hkSFV. If you post on forums or newsgroups where .SFV/.MD5 or freeware programs are on topic, please mention hkSFV! If you run a website, please post an hkSFV link. The goal of this fund raiser is to gain more exposure for hkSFV, and small things like these will help get the job done.

Goal: $79
Current Status: $36
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

bid wrote:
We feel that hkSFV is the best utility available for .SFV/.MD5, yet it seems as though hardly anyone knows it exists. The next logical step is to get hkSFV listed at C|Net's Download.com.
You may consider changing the name of your program to some string that people include in their search when looking for an sfv program, like quick, fast, checker, etc.
Yea, Like "QuickSFV"

Post by Guest »

Numbers are listed on sites ahead of alphabetical names so call it

123SFV.
unrgeistered

Post by unrgeistered »

Comeon make you software open source, and post it at sourceforge.net
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

thats not gonna happen

Post by Guest »

Big-O Mark wrote:Big-O Software would like to gain more exposure for hkSFV. We feel that hkSFV is the best utility available for .SFV/.MD5, yet it seems as though hardly anyone knows it exists. The next logical step is to get hkSFV listed at C|Net's Download.com. However, if you have ever tried to get a program listed there, you know it's unfortunately not even close to free.

If you enjoy hkSFV and want to help make it the #1 choice for .SFV/.MD5 file verification, please consider contributing to Big-O Software's hkSFV fund raiser. All proceeds will go to Download.com so hkSFV will be exposed to the enormous userbase of Download.com.

If you would like to donate to this worthy cause, please visit the Big-O Software Donate page:

http://www.big-o-software.com/bigo/donate.php

Please be sure to let us know that your contribution is for the hkSFV fund raiser!

If you are unwilling or unable to financially donate to the hkSFV fund raiser, but would still like to help, your assistance would still be useful! Please do anything you can to help spread the word about hkSFV. If you post on forums or newsgroups where .SFV/.MD5 or freeware programs are on topic, please mention hkSFV! If you run a website, please post an hkSFV link. The goal of this fund raiser is to gain more exposure for hkSFV, and small things like these will help get the job done.

Goal: $79
Current Status: $36
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

STOP

Post by Guest »

how can i retive a recyle bin coversation
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Anonymous wrote:how can i retive a recyle bin coversation
I assume you're talking about AIM+ .. yet you posted in hkSFVs forum.

but to your answer. REMOVE it from the recycle bin. :roll:
eric9c1

Have fun

Post by eric9c1 »

:D There you should get her listed now, hopefully renew interest and get things rolling!

-Eric :cheesy: