hkSFV 'links' Square & Musique French Translation

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

fuuucckkers

hkSFV 'links' Square & Musique French Translation

Post by fuuucckkers »

Hey Mark and Ryan,

Just thought I'd like to help you out a bit.
On the links section for hkSFV .. you mention the following of the Website:
Square & Musique

"This is in French, and appears to be a walkthrough for ripping CDs. They refer to hkSFV as "Un logiciel capable de générer des fichiers sfv." "

This is the translation of the entire section which mentions hkSFV. Just in case you'd like to update your 'Links' page.
The sfv makes it possible to draw up a list of file, and to identify them except for the bit, thus when an album was downloaded, it is enough to launch the sfv to check that all the files were downloaded except for the bit, and that you have well all that should have to you. I base myself on the use of the software hksfv, which is very easy to use, for little that one can handle the Windows explorer. For vérifer a sfv, it is enough for you double to click on the file. Of to create, you will have only to go until file where all the files are gathered which you want to include, and to make a click right on this file, in the menu "hksfv32" go on "Create SFV" and the business is regulated. If these options would not appear in your menu, the program, you launch will be able to create a sfv, to check one from there of them, but click on settings, and notch the option "Use Shell Extensions".

Reading it myself, it doesnt make much sense to me.. alot of repetitiveness. But I'm sure you can clean that up a bit and make it more understandable. :D

And just in case your wondering, GOOGLE is how I did it. :wink: