modded xbox

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

nmrim
Addict
Addict

modded xbox

Post by nmrim »

so last weekend we modded hubablos' xbox...well actually my involvement was holding the screws they took out....but anyways after a very long time...it finally works...so have any of you guys tried this? what do you think about it?
jen

wish i could claim it but my soul is not that beautiful... www.normalform.com
Matt

Post by Matt »

I had a long time ago this quote in my sig: "It's "Unix" if it has the "x" sound in it's name - the Xbox must be Unix then." It was refering to this website: http://xbox-linux.sourceforge.net/
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I know somebody who had the chip and was going to do it. But I heard that some games won't work with a modded xBox. You gotta solder the thing in too.
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

DADINK13 wrote:I know somebody who had the chip and was going to do it. But I heard that some games won't work with a modded xBox. You gotta solder the thing in too.
It's just if u play XBL (Xbox Live) with a mod chip your Xbox will be banned from XBL
BigHead
~2592~
RansomedCaptive

Post by RansomedCaptive »

DADINK13 wrote:I know somebody who had the chip and was going to do it. But I heard that some games won't work with a modded xBox. You gotta solder the thing in too.
my friend modded his. he added a chip that changed the boot screen. he created his own custom menus, it has a nintendo emulator. he even copied halo and the newest james bond game to the harddrive, replaced the ata 33 with an ata 100 cable... his custom menu allows him to boot just as if it came from the factory. he hasnt had any problems running games