High Heat Baseball 2004

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Philly44
Just Registered
Just Registered

High Heat Baseball 2004

Post by Philly44 »

Hi all, I am a new member here and just wanted to introduce myself.

I have High heat Baseball 2003 from last season and I thought it was a realistic baseball game, I was wondering if anyone has played the new High heat baseball 2004 yet. I usually prefer EA sports games over any others, but for baseball I like High Heat better than EA's Triple Play. Does anyone else play any baseball video games???
Like to talk sports? Check out http://www.sportztawk.com/
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I'm not a fan of sports video games really. They're always getting better and more realistic, and every year the teams change. Unless you have really deep pockets, you can't go buying the new editions every year to stay up to date.

I prefer FPS games. Great way to relieve stress. :P
Philly44
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Philly44 »

You are so right about that, I dont have deep pockets but I usually buy the new baseball, hockey, and football every year. Thats why I was asking about 2004, if its not much different, I'll just make the trades and keep 2003. Gets very expensive!
Like to talk sports? Check out http://www.sportztawk.com/
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

One thing that pisses me off about sports games is that in a seemingly never ending quest to one up each other, somehow they all managed to use next year in their title. High Heat Baseball 2004 was made in the offseason between 2002 and 2003 and has nothing to do with next year. All of them do it, and it's confusing and annoying.
-Mark
Big-O Software
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

Big-O Mark wrote:One thing that pisses me off about sports games is that in a seemingly never ending quest to one up each other, somehow they all managed to use next year in their title. High Heat Baseball 2004 was made in the offseason between 2002 and 2003 and has nothing to do with next year. All of them do it, and it's confusing and annoying.
Even wrose, some non-sports titles are likely to start using sports-like naming conventions and releasing a sequel/update every year (or at least, that's the current speculation). Tony Hawk 2004, Unreal Tournament 2004..
-Ryan
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Big-O Ryan wrote:Unreal Tournament 2004..
Well, would you rather UT2k3 been called "Unreal Tournament 2?" Or even something lengthier? I happen to like that name.

Now as far as sequels go, I'm dying to see how Serious Sam 3 is gonna be.