The Matrix Reloaded

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

The Matrix Reloaded

Post by DADINK13 »

Who besides me is already teeming with excitement??? I already have my little group of friends who is gonna go see it with me opening night--just gotta wait to preorder the tickets. When I looked at the calender I couldn't believe that it opens on a Thursday instead of Friday like most movies.

I just have one thing to say: This is gonna be good!!!! :D
fuuucckkers

Re: The Matrix Reloaded

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:Who besides me is already teeming with excitement??? I already have my little group of friends who is gonna go see it with me opening night--just gotta wait to preorder the tickets. When I looked at the calender I couldn't believe that it opens on a Thursday instead of Friday like most movies.

I just have one thing to say: This is gonna be good!!!! :D

It's not that big a deal.
Star Wars Episode II opened on a Thursday as well. And there were TONS of people that showed up for that. Costumes and all. :P
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

lol...I know that's what one of my friends are doing--he wants to go in all white.

I just wish I owned a black trenchcoat--I already have the somewhat scruffy look and the sexy all-black shades (8)) and an all-black outfit. I just wish I had bought those official issue boots when I was with my sister....but I do have black shoes--shiny and non-shiny...lol
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:I just wish I owned a black trenchcoat--I already have the somewhat scruffy look and the sexy all-black shades (8)) and an all-black outfit. I just wish I had bought those official issue boots when I was with my sister....but I do have black shoes--shiny and non-shiny...lol
That's what Thrift Stores are good for. You can find a lot of good things to buy there..for cheap too. Especially last minute .. like what you're going to run into.
If you really need one, I suggest you check your local Salvation Army, Goodwill's, and the other local Thrift Shops/ Stores. I'm sure one of those places are bound to have a black trench coat.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

lol...I'm sure they do--but I'm not THAT desperate. If I was that desperate I might do that, or just go out and spend the money on a new one.

As far as the boots go, I'm sure I can work something out with my sister. It's nice having a sister in the military who's willing to get you neat stuff. I wonder if she would get me an M-16... :twisted:

But I am SOOOOOOOO stoked for this movie. I never saw The Matrix on the big screen, but my home theater system seems to make up for it. I just hope I won't be disapointed, but I doubt that will happen.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

An M-16 huh? I really doubt you'd be able to just waltz into the movie theatre with a big gun like that.. heh. Maybe if it was plastic.. but then again... probably not.

You'll be tackeled by security guards before you even enter the building. :)
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I am hoping they have a midnight showing of it. I hoping my friends want to and can go see it if they do. Me I am down with school but they on the other hand have class the next day
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:An M-16 huh? I really doubt you'd be able to just waltz into the movie theatre with a big gun like that.. heh. Maybe if it was plastic.. but then again... probably not.

You'll be tackeled by security guards before you even enter the building. :)
lol...I didn't mean for the movie.. :wink:

And yea, the ARE big guns--they're heavier than they look.
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

DADINK13 wrote: I'm not THAT desperate. If I was that desperate I might do that, or just go out and spend the money on a new one.

theres usually nothing wrong with used merchandise. You dont have to be desperate to get stuff from the salvation army or good will..... theres some interesting stuff sometimes there......... and usually its not used up, but just used..... so your gettin a major price break on the same thing as in regular stores.

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!