Summer/Winter Movies

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Summer/Winter Movies

Post by DADINK13 »

I'm gonna go broke seeing movies this summer. So far, here's the rundown of movies that I know will be out this summer/winter:

X2: X-men United
The Matrix Reloaded
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Hulk
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry met Lloyd
Pirates of the Carribean: The Curse of the Black Pearl
Bruce Almighty
The Matrix Revolutions
Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King

It seems to be mostly action/adventure movies, with one or two comedies. I saw Trailers/Previews for all those minus Return of the King and Revolutions, and they all seem pretty good except for 2 Fast 2 Furious and Dumb and Dumberer. They both seemed to be nothing more than bad sequels to okay movies.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Re: Summer/Winter Movies

Post by Timelessblur »

DADINK13 wrote:It seems to be mostly action/adventure movies, with one or two comedies. I saw Trailers/Previews for all those minus Return of the King and Revolutions, and they all seem pretty good except for 2 Fast 2 Furious and Dumb and Dumberer. They both seemed to be nothing more than bad sequels to okay movies.
Finaly some agrees with me on Dumb and Dumberer. I personly thoug that Dumb and Dumb was a bad movie but after I saw the previews for Dumb and Dumberer it mad it look like Dumb and Dumber was good movie capared to it sequel
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

i never saw either dumb and dumber....i had no desire too
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

I haven't seen Dumb and Dumber in a long time, but I remember it being funny. I have no hopes for the sequel, though (I was intriguied, until I found out that Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels aren't involved).
-Ryan
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Just today I was watching and downloading trailers/previews for most of the movies on that list (Broadband is a wonderful thing). Here's what I think so far:

X2: Must see. Looks great.
The Matrix Reloaded: Looks better than great.
2 Fast 2 Furious: Never saw the first F&F--didn't want too. I don't like Rice. This one looks worse. Pass
The Hulk: After finding out that Ang Lee (Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon) directed it, I MUST SEE!!
Terminator 3: I'll decide when the release gets closer. I love T1 and T2, but I dunno just how good this will be.
Dumb and Dumberer: What Ryan said.
Pirates of the Carribean: Has NOTHING to do with the ride in Epcott/Disney at all. Produced by Jerry Brukheimer (Armageddon), and looks great. Stars Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.
Bruce Almighty: Jim Carey's first funny movie in a while. Morgan Freeman plays God. Looks pretty funny.