Zoids
No votes

Total votes: 6

blAkdraGon
Just Registered
Just Registered

anime

Post by blAkdraGon »

hi...does anyone know when Inuyasha is on? In the US...in NY or eastern time..i heard that it is back on the air.
=*-dRagON-*=
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Never heard of it..
I dont watch much tv.. but I've downloaded the entire season of the Japanese .Hack//SIGN.
:)

Good show.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I don't care for Anime, but the Animatrix is very appealing to me.....
blAkdraGon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by blAkdraGon »

the animatrix was funny, lol, InuYasha is a complicated story, i guess i can say its a pretty decent anime. .hack//sign is cool...but i'm stuck with the dubbed version!
=*-dRagON-*=
blAkdraGon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by blAkdraGon »

oh well...i'll get the time from someone else...yay, today is saturday, .hack//sign is gona be on tonight... :cheesy:
=*-dRagON-*=
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

blAkdraGon wrote:oh well...i'll get the time from someone else...yay, today is saturday, .hack//sign is gona be on tonight... :cheesy:
you have cable damn you
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

Inuyasha is the coolest. It's on Cartoon NEtwork here at 12:30 AM tue, wed, thu, and fri. (That's half-past midnight on monday-thursday nights.)

Edit: Those times are eastern. You might try http://www.tvguide.com for your local listings.
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

i want to see Hack//sign. I may just buy the first DVD and watch it and see what I think. (My favorit animes are not up there though hell most of them I never seen but I reconizes most of there names)
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Timelessblur wrote:i want to see Hack//sign. I may just buy the first DVD and watch it and see what I think. (My favorit animes are not up there though hell most of them I never seen but I reconizes most of there names)
If you'd like.. I can host it on my server. the first few episodes..
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Na I can download them off Kazaa just as easily. I have a supraim beam rating (hell I dl over half of Angile layer in a day)
blAkdraGon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by blAkdraGon »

Timelessblur wrote:i want to see Hack//sign. I may just buy the first DVD and watch it and see what I think. (My favorit animes are not up there though hell most of them I never seen but I reconizes most of there names)
well...which one's do you like? i can change it.....i wonder who that girl is in .hack, the one that you see all the way in the beginning, the one that needs a life support system (she died right?)

i haven't resumed my normal InuYasha episode tracking, what episode is it up to?
=*-dRagON-*=
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

.Hack//SIGN is already complete in Japan.. their on a new series called .Hack DUSK ...and theirs like 2 movies out already as well..

As for the Cartoon Network version (cencored for our children...and edited for english language.. ) I have no idea what episode it's on.

I watch the Elite Fan-Subs version of it.. Subtitled in English with the Japanese voices.. it's a lot better that way.

For .Hack//SIGN .. there's a total of about 20+ episodes..
blAkdraGon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by blAkdraGon »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:.Hack//SIGN is already complete in Japan.. their on a new series called .Hack DUSK ...and theirs like 2 movies out already as well..

As for the Cartoon Network version (cencored for our children...and edited for english language.. ) I have no idea what episode it's on.

I watch the Elite Fan-Subs version of it.. Subtitled in English with the Japanese voices.. it's a lot better that way.

For .Hack//SIGN .. there's a total of about 20+ episodes..
yea, i know...its .hack DUSK and liminality....the characters of .hack//sign are confusing, thought, that's what makes it interesting. i just found out today a little something about Sora and Subaru, its actually pretty freaky. I found out info about the players in real life. i'm not going to say anything, for those who haven't seen it or jus doesn't want to know now. i honestly prefer the subtitled versions. I don't like the edited versions, ut hell...i can't do anything about, with this slow comp i have. d/l the episodes on kazaa is going to be a huge pain....u ppl with DSL and fast conn.....damn u... :twisted:
=*-dRagON-*=
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

There is only one of those I haven't seen yet... .Hack//SIGN

I can't choose just one of them. They're good for their own reasons. There are some that aren't mentioned there that are pretty good as well, but they are released as more of a movie within the us instead of a series.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

blAkdraGon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by blAkdraGon »

well...hack//SIGN is on...every sat at 12AM if u live in the eastern part of the US...and you have cable...try to catch it...the recent episode...i am sort-of lost? i want to play the games....hack//infection looks ...fun =D i am a HUGE i mean HUGE fan of RPG games....i LUV Final fantasy...
=*-dRagON-*=