Warning ICQ User?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

PhaseDMA wrote:I'm pretty sure I read somewhere here that they are the same network... You may not see it at first when you do a whois the first couple times, because they are set up to use diffrent namesevers for the same IP, but you will enventually see they are the same nameservers...
well i did some detective work and posted in this thread here-
http://discuss.big-o-software.com/viewt ... ght=#30729

there ARE a few IPs that require fewer hops for me to get to though, so if you find an IP you like, just enter it in instead of the "login.xxxxxxx.com" and I would assume you'd be using that IP most all the time...maybe if i feel up to it, ill look around and/or watch as each dns changes IPs and write them all down and post, but that could take a while :/ but i might hehe, itd be good info to know.
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Not a good idea... It could (could meaning... could) be set up so the server with the smaller load at the time is the one you get...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

PhaseDMA wrote:Not a good idea... It could (could meaning... could) be set up so the server with the smaller load at the time is the one you get...
yeah thats most likly what it does so there are no over loads...id stick w/ login.oscar.aol.com or login.icq.com
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"