What do you all think?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:AOL would get pretty upset about that..and could even have DeadAIM shut down! :roll: :twisted:
See that's not even what I want. Thats not what the point of my post was at all. I use DeadAIM and like it (eek don't ban me from here too) but it's all about the tabbed IM windows. I don't care that their logging looks sh!tty or that there is an awesome search 'feature' that can be used just as easily as the Windows search feature. I liked AIM+'s cloning, logs, ad removal better, and especially the window menu instead of the drop down menu, the only reason I stay with DeadAIM is because of the tabbed IM windows which I would never ever want to give up.

I suggested that they charge $15 for Dead and make a forum where the moderators and creators of the program actually respond to people's ideas (especially mine cuz I rule) and would be gladly willing to pay that (same goes for here too, hint hint).

Anyway, I'm out to go take a final, yes, a final, on Sunday, on Mother's Day, gg UW-Madison.

PS I love your domo-kun.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Just to note they may have just blocked one IP I assume... We have 400 computers at school, but they all have the same IP (They record as the same IP on websites but on polls that stop multiple voting by IP you just have to log off and back on :-?... Not sure of the details)...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
xtool

Post by xtool »

There is a website that has been selling AOL and AIM addons for years. I wonder why Steve Case didn't do anything about it. The link is below.

http://www.bpssoft.com
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

xtool wrote:There is a website that has been selling AOL and AIM addons for years. I wonder why Steve Case didn't do anything about it. The link is below.

http://www.bpssoft.com
Probably because it enhances their already existing software... and AOL knows their developers Suck.
So that's probably why they allow all these add-ons. :lol: