More E3!

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

More E3!

Post by Big-O Ryan »

The PS2 Castlevania still looks kind of interesting, although it sucks that they've forsaken their glorious 2D roots. At least the GBA games just keep getting better (3 amazing Castlevania games in 3 years, I really have nothing to complain about)

The Halo 2 was downright awesome.

Viewtiful Joe looks absolutely incredible, and it seems like it could be even more fun to play. I've been excited about this one for a while.

Maximo 2 looks like simply MoreOfTheSame, but that's fine by me. The first one was a ton of fun, and this one is looking to be the same.

The new twists in Mario Kart look like they're going to be more fun than ever. Switching drivers at any time? Woohoo!

The MGS3 stuff is just weird.. Probably going to be awesome, of course.

I'll play through Conker's again on the Xbox without a second thought, and I'm not even interested in the Xbox Live parts. The N64 version instantly became one of my favorite games ever.

Anybody else notice that Metroid Prime 2's footage featured Samus in every shot? The entire trailer that I saw was in 3rd person..

Doom III is in a world all its own. It looks pre-rendered, there's just no two ways about it. I doesn't even matter how the gameplay turns out, I'll be waiting in line to experience the future of video game graphics..

Ninja Gaiden still has me intrigued - but the clip I saw looked remniscent of the recent Rygar and Shinobi remakes.. Maybe that's not fair, since I haven't seen much yet, but I guess none of it really caught my eye. Besides, Rygar and Shinobi were both interesting (although I wouldn't call them great) and I'll get around to playing them both through eventually.

Thinking about Starcraft Ghost makes me happy. I'm glad Blizzard is branching out from the RTS world, and I hope they do just as well in other genres. I'm not the biggest RTS freak (I enjoy them, but I suck), so I'm pleased.
-Ryan
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Re: More E3!

Post by DADINK13 »

Big-O Ryan wrote:Anybody else notice that Metroid Prime 2's footage featured Samus in every shot? The entire trailer that I saw was in 3rd person..
...There's another video besides the one I posted??

Where where???

<starts searching Google and/or IGN>

I'm guessing you were at E3, huh Ryan? :wink: I envy you.
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

I just watched the Half-Life2 tech demo (GameSpot), and I cannot feel my legs. Unbeleivable.
-Ryan
Big-O Software