Font Question

Hardware, Software, Internet, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, jester22c

bigjesse

Font Question

Post by bigjesse »

Hi, havent been here in a looongg time. Anyways, I was bored and went to see what was going on here. Anyways, i was downloading some fonts like the 900th one, lol. so by now im a pro at putting them in c:\windows\fonts. i was wondering if their is program, not adobe type manager. something that you right click on and it would say "install". would it be easy to make? ive seen in forums where people can right click and run comand prompt so this cant be that hard. anyone have any suggestions, links...?
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

like that?

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
bigjesse

Post by bigjesse »

thats nice, but since it takes like 45 seconds to load my font folder lately .... its even easier to past the fonts into the folder...so yea.

but dont you like the idea of, right click>install . you would think they would have thought of that(microsoft)
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

bigjesse wrote:thats nice, but since it takes like 45 seconds to load my font folder lately .... its even easier to past the fonts into the folder...so yea.

but dont you like the idea of, right click>install . you would think they would have thought of that(microsoft)
Yeah, that would nice to see an added shell extension. :)
bigjesse

Post by bigjesse »

i searched tweaXP, didnt see anything. anyone have any other ideas, sources to get this accomplished?
bigjesse

Post by bigjesse »

ok i found a clue to something that might help. but i am no programming expert. I would use this some how { http://tweakxp.com/tweakxp/display.asp?id=1630 }

and if their is a shortcut to copy that file and then paste it into the font directory. Maybe for the right click thing, a simple program to do that can be made.