Matrix Reloaded

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

i did think there were too many scenes that shouldnt have been there or that they were exaturated. but there were alot of really kewl parts. thats y im going 2 c the third
blAkdraGon
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by blAkdraGon »

i know...i saw a bootlegged copy ...well the beginning anyway. The beginning was actually pretty boring...i can't wait till revoltion comes out. my brother has a funny point about the matrix. Remember in the end of the first one...the "matrix screen" says "SYSTEM FAILURE"...my brother is like...if it crashed..how did it reboot and stuff..lol buh den again..its matrix Reloaded...haha
=*-dRagON-*=
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

If you had seen all of Matrix Reloaded you would know that... Well I won't spoil it for you.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

hopefully he wont see more of wat he d/l. he prolly d/l a vcd/ts... that would ruin the entire movie 4 u
chatyking
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by chatyking »

XIII wrote:You guys are gonna hate me...
But i thought the movie sucked. First off they went too far into lots of little things that left you saying "What the hell is going on agian..?" the story plot wasn't that great, they put too much effort into the visual part of it .... To me, this is just another good movie gone bad b/c of people stretching it too far to make more money.
i have to say that i agree. The matrix triolgoy is a very good series but i completly(spellin?) agree. they did make it to make money. he plot isnt the best ive seen n it does have some scenes that last too long.
i.e. the agent smith fight scene near the start lasts a little too long. n i alomost got bored.
i cant wait till the matrix revolutions comes out but, i expect something a little better than the matrix reloded. :D
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

chatyking wrote:i cant wait till the matrix revolutions comes out but, i expect something a little better than the matrix reloded. :D
Ditto, but Reloaded and Revolutions were made at the same time, so who knows how it'll be.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I love watching people have sex.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Mad_Max
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by Mad_Max »

heh heh i had gotten ahold of a near-perfect quality bootleg copy....heh heh my friend came over everyday for like a week just to watch Neo fight Agent Smith :roll: heh but dont ge tme wrong, i liked those fight scenes :cheesy: heh also, since i had bought teh Agent Smith shadez, my friend didnt stop sayin, "Mr. Anderson, i see you have a problem with authority..." heh heh but its all good, i love the shadez! 8)
- Mad Max