Villians

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

NotApplicable
Just Registered
Just Registered

Villians

Post by NotApplicable »

Who is the best villian of all time and why?
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Bowser all the way. For some reason he just makes a really great villain. Especially in the N64 mario games! :P
NotApplicable
Just Registered
Just Registered

Sephiroth

Post by NotApplicable »

I always thought that Sephiroth was the best villian of all time. I actually began to hate him as I followed Cloud through FF7. His cold-blooded murder of Aeris is the point where you really hate his guts. I was very drawn in by the dark and mysterious character so much I started a new game on FF7 yesterday :cheesy: .
fuuucckkers

Re: Sephiroth

Post by fuuucckkers »

NotApplicable wrote:I always thought that Sephiroth was the best villian of all time. I actually began to hate him as I followed Cloud through FF7. His cold-blooded murder of Aeris is the point where you really hate his guts. I was very drawn in by the dark and mysterious character so much I started a new game on FF7 yesterday :cheesy: .
Come on now.. one character. One game. He hasnt returned in any FF sequels.. no other games. What a great villain.... :roll:

Sure he murdered Aeris, and tried to blow up the planet or something.. but what else has he done?

Now on the other hand.. Bowser. He's been around since the original Mario on the NES. Every time, capturing the princess..and Mario has to go save the day.
He's been in numerous games.. including Super Smash Bros for the GC, Super Mario Kart for the SNES, Mario Kart 64 for the N64, Mario Tennis for the GC, Mario Party for the N64, and GC, Super Mario World's for the SNES.. Yoshi's Story for the SNES, and Paper Mario for the GC.

I think that much speaks for itself. Koopa / King Koopa / Bowser is the greatest villain there ever was.. .and will be!!
NotApplicable
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by NotApplicable »

Come on now.. one character. One game. He hasnt returned in any FF sequels.. no other games. What a great villain....
Yes he has only been Sephiroth in 1 game. If you look to the FF series, the villian has always had a name similar to Sephiroth (Siefer, FF8 for example. ) The FF tradition is to establish all new characters in the time it takes to finish 1 game. Sephiroth got a hell of a lot done in 1 game compared to Bowser. I am a fan of Bowser tho. How many time has Bowser killed off a main character? 0. How many times did he threaten an entire world? 0. How many times did he actaully kill some1? 0. Yes, he has threatened the Mushroom Kingdom...but I mean, come on at least be successful once in a while. Sephiroth almost destroyed an entire world to become a god and was mighty close. He has acomplished more evil in one game than Bowset had in the whole series.
NotApplicable
Just Registered
Just Registered

Re: Sephiroth

Post by NotApplicable »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:
Come on now.. one character. One game. He hasnt returned in any FF sequels.. no other games. What a great villain.... :roll:
There has never been an FF sequel. (FFX-2 will be the first)
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

No No No you are both Wrong

Dr. Willy all they way

Or Sigma
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

lol...I'm gonna have to agree with Ken on Bowser being a great villan. But what about the Zombie Pirate LeChuck (Monkey Island Series)?

However, I don't think that Bowser is the best villan. That would have to be none other than the great King of Theives, Ganondorf. Ganondorf was pure evil. All he wanted was the Triforce and to rule the world. He even killed his own to simply get his greedy mits on the sacred triangles (yes, I'm a big Zelda nut). If he wasn't trying to steal the Triforce somehow, he was wreaking havoc in Hyrule by sending his minions to cause problems, or by kidnapping Princess Zelda. Ganondorf was a major badass--he was so evil, the only way to kill him was to use magic arrow wielding the purest of all things: light (or Silver arrows depending on which angle you look at it from). In fact, he was so evil, that a sword with the power to repel evil was forged for the specific purpose to stop the spread of evil--and only one person chosen by the Trifoce could wield that blade. The combination of the Master Sword with the Light/Silver arrows were the only thing that could destroy Ganondorf....

....but yet he always found a way to come back...persistant bastard... :lol:
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

I 100% agree it's Ganondorf. He has everything, from the evil look to the ability to kick butt. I don't think Bowser would ever be able to compeat with Ganondorf.

Bowser is just to "Nintendish".
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

I still say the best villain is cross plateforums. Is it just me or they dont really make new vailans any more.
Now no can forget about Dr Robonit. He was just evil
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Timelessblur wrote:Now no can forget about Dr Robonit. He was just evil
Yea I thought about him--but he's also too cutesy at the same time. He turns cute little critters into robots, and attacks in the same flying egg-mobile each and every time.

PhaseDMA wrote:I don't think Bowser would ever be able to compeat with Ganondorf.
Yea, Ganondorf would kick Bowser's ass.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

DADINK13 wrote:
PhaseDMA wrote:I don't think Bowser would ever be able to compeat with Ganondorf.
Yea, Ganondorf would kick Bowser's ass.
Agreed.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

ph34r 7h3 4|m16h7y k1n6 0f 7h31v35