New Zeppelin CD/DVD

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

New Zeppelin CD/DVD

Post by DADINK13 »

The surviving members of Led Zeppelin released a brand-new three-disc CD and a new DVD yesterday. The CD, titled "How the West Was Won" features three hours of never-before released live recordings. The DVD features five hours of never-before released live concert footage, remastered by Jimmy Page in Dolby 5.1 surround.

If you suffer from Led poisining like I do, the CD and DVD are a must-have to add to your Zeppelin collection. I've heard some of the tracks from "How the West Was Won" played on my local classic rock station, and they're unbelieveable.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Sounds like a cool thing to go out and buy.. but im not really a fan of Led Zepplin.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

I picked up "How the West Was Won" last week at Best Buy. I was gonna buy the DVD, but they were sold out of it. The CD rocks! It's definatly Zeppelin at their best. Bonzo has a 15+ minute drum solo during a 19+ minute version of "Black Dog." Awesomeness at it's peak from the greatest band ever. :D