Croft

Discuss video games from NES to PS2 to PC to whatever.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Croft

Post by DADINK13 »

I don't know about what anybody else thinks, but I think this fanart drawing of Lara Croft makes her look by far much hotter than the offical 3D renders of her:

Master Jedi
Guru
Guru

Post by Master Jedi »

:o
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

I'm sick of Lara Croft..

Although she is pretty hot (the actual person that the character was modeled after).
Big-O Ryan
Developer
Developer

Post by Big-O Ryan »

I really liked the print advertisement that they ran recently (for 'Angel of Darkness') that showed Lara Croft's reflection in the pool of blood that was dripping off her hands (I couldn't find a picture of it online).

I like her new goth look.. :oops:

But, yeah, the renders of her that they used for advertisements adn stuff have never looked that great..
-Ryan
Big-O Software
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Big-O Ryan wrote:I really liked the print advertisement that they ran recently (for 'Angel of Darkness') that showed Lara Croft's reflection in the pool of blood that was dripping off her hands (I couldn't find a picture of it online).
I haven't seen that at all. Maybe you should scan it if you can.
Big-O Ryan wrote:I like her new goth look.. :oops:
Yea me too actually.
Gamespy explains the new look:
Recent events have cast a shadow over Lara's life. Radically changed after her near-death experience in Egypt, Lara has become harder, darker, and less tolerant. Whatever happened there has left its mark and she has withdrawn from contact with anyone from her previous life. No one can get through. She refuses to confirm or deny rumors about time spent among obscure North African tribes, but whatever happened after Egypt has caused her to become almost recluse-like since her return. The dark memories that haunt her remain locked inside and no one risks getting close enough to ask.

Mike Schmitt: "Lara's much harder and less trusting since her experiences in Egypt (Tomb Raider The Last Revelation). Players will notice her 'short fuse' as she deals with certain NPCs in Angel of Darkness. Her new outlook on things is really noticed more in the story.
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Woopdie Flippin Doo..

I'm sick of her..and her lame games. It was bad enough they continued that series on the PS1/PS2? for about 4 or 5 games... now they bring it back....
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

the first tomb raider game was pretty good (I really enjoy playing it and itwas hard as hell even with the cheat I was using for the guns). But after that they where not as good.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas