DO THIS NOW!

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

Axilla wrote:After PhaseDMA's AIM message to me, I did what he asked (nicely, unlike wasted), and have kept all other posts in their correct location.
So sorry Axilla, I don't have good people skills. I'm not that great at writing nice pretty professional letters to people asking them kindly to stop doing things wrong.

The point is you should know better, as we've told you before.. and you know Mark and Ryan aren't around much anymore. So the fact of the matter is, you should show alittle respect and at least post in the correct forums when asked to do so. (nicely or not)
MikeZed
Veteran
Veteran

Post by MikeZed »

What? Axilla go bother someone and ask them to do shit for your. Like you did to me. You know asking me to upload DeadAIM on a AOL server so JDennis can't get it put down.

Everyone on the Big-O Software board are fucking dumbasses except MikeZed because he actually knows common sense.

Axilla is the gayest person on this board.
Robpol86
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Robpol86 »

what i think is that mark and ryan will mot likely not clean up this board, theres soo much stuff to do here that it will prolly fustrate them. all i have to say is to have respect for them. i notice alot of ppl r starting to not care. many ppl r starting to break rules (like cussing..). sure i cuss in real life, but i still have respect and keep my language clean. other should do the same. this place really looked very professional bak them but thats starting to fade away
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:So sorry Axilla, I don't have good people skills. I'm not that great at writing nice pretty professional letters to people asking them kindly to stop doing things wrong.
But I can!! :P
x Wasted Mind x wrote:The point is you should know better, as we've told you before.. and you know Mark and Ryan aren't around much anymore. So the fact of the matter is, you should show alittle respect and at least post in the correct forums when asked to do so. (nicely or not)
Agreed. If you show respect, you might regain some. :wink: