New aim bots

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

mindless87
Just Registered
Just Registered

New aim bots

Post by mindless87 »

I was wondering if there are any bots that you can use to send messages to an offline user i have messageseserver and memoknight. They have both been shut down if any1 can help w this please doo
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Um... MessageServer has not been shutdown.. Did you try IMing it even though it wasn't on your buddy list?
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
mindless87
Just Registered
Just Registered

bot

Post by mindless87 »

yes i tried and i got the message that it is unavailable i know ab the 4k think w aim and all that bs but thats pretty much the extent of it
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

I actually had a program that i made for myself. Because i am permantely connected to the internet i would have it send messages when i was away. I deleted it when messageserver came about.
tone
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

I actually had a program that i made for myself. Because i am permantely connected to the internet i would have it send messages when i was away. I deleted it when messageserver came about.
tone
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

tone
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

tone
Matt

Post by Matt »

Can you say it anymore tone? ;)

The Bot MessageServer (not the SN) is being sold for 20 bucks a pop....if you want to run it yourself...
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
sweeney
Addict
Addict

Post by sweeney »

Unrelated: I did the same thing as tone not too long ago...did the server hiccup or something?
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
tone
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by tone »

KooLTaB101 wrote:Can you say it anymore tone? ;)

The Bot MessageServer (not the SN) is being sold for 20 bucks a pop....if you want to run it yourself...
Sorry, my lap top's wireless connection was going in and out. I hit sumbit one too many times.
tone
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

or 3 too many times
BigHead
~2592~