open source aim bot?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

eyeareque

open source aim bot?

Post by eyeareque »

No I dont want to write a spam bot... I want to write a remote control app for a unix server... does any one know of a C based aim bot?

I also had another idea.. this one would be aimed at killing off spam bots.. we could do this with coordination between 4+ bots. warn the spam bots off aim.. build black lists to keep them warned off..

Let me know what you think about the last part...

eyeareque

http://www.eyeareque.com/photos
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

god concept..... but one problem.

spam bots use the toc protocal to connect to aim. so you can warn them all the way up too 100% and they can still function.

im using a few perl bots that use the NET::AIM perl module. They could do exactly what you need.

i have one set up right now to do a few updates on my webserver for a few files.

one is set up to just have a very simplified conversation with a person (IM him at Plasma2002b )

and one is set up to just record everything for the contest i have going on at the moment. People just IM him and it records the messages to a Theyre_SN.txt file.

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

when did that contest start? haha im in it right now even tho i wont win the coke since you have no clue where i live
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

i get all contact information after the contest is over.

iut started wednsda morning at 10am pst
the contest is going on until friday night (10pm PST, 1am EST)

sweeney
Addict
Addict

Post by sweeney »

Plasma2002b wrote:im using a few perl bots that use the NET::AIM perl module. They could do exactly what you need.
I have a perl bot, also..except mine is broken. When someone IM's it, it sorta...crashes? Not really crashes..but it doesn't do anything. It doesn't respond back, or log what they said.
Axilla wrote:Since apparently no one has told you what a huge douche bag you are, I'll just tell you now. You are a huge douche bag. Huge.
eyeareque

Post by eyeareque »

Is your bot dead? :)
Plasma2002b wrote:god concept..... but one problem.

spam bots use the toc protocal to connect to aim. so you can warn them all the way up too 100% and they can still function.

im using a few perl bots that use the NET::AIM perl module. They could do exactly what you need.

i have one set up right now to do a few updates on my webserver for a few files.

one is set up to just have a very simplified conversation with a person (IM him at Plasma2002b )

and one is set up to just record everything for the contest i have going on at the moment. People just IM him and it records the messages to a Theyre_SN.txt file.
Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

no... well..... i just didnt sign it back on the last time te server was reset (installed new HD)

ill go ahead and turn it back on now....

its at Plasma2002b

;)

[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

is there anyway you can have AIM connect through the toc so you can't be warned or no
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
eyeareque

Post by eyeareque »

is there anyway you can have AIM connect through the toc so you can't be warned or no

something tells me its better off if we don't answer this guy :lol: