Using hkSFV in a Commercial Organisation

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

David_Lenaghan

Using hkSFV in a Commercial Organisation

Post by David_Lenaghan »

Hi there,

I am interesting in using hkSFV in the company that I work for (National Grid Transco) for file verification. I think it is the most userfriendly tool for the job that I have found.

Your licence mentions that I require a written letter of permission.

Is there anything else that is required before I begin to use the software in a company environment?

Kind Regards

David Lenaghan
National Grid Transco
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Oooooo ooooo!! You hear that Mark and/or Ryan?? Even Corporate America loves hkSFV! :D

Enough joking around now. Even though I can't speak for Mark and Ryan, my best bet for you would be to contact Mark and/or Ryan via either email or Private Message on these forums asking about that.

Hope that helps. :)
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

National Grid Transco plc is an international energy delivery business, whose principal activities are in the regulated electricity and gas industries. In the UK we own and operate the high-voltage electricity transmission network in England and Wales, and Britain's natural gas transportation system. In the US we are one of the top ten electricity companies, with the largest electricity transmission and distribution network in the New England/New York region.
Wow.. cool company :D

http://www.ngtgroup.com/scripts/homepage.asp
David Lenaghan

Post by David Lenaghan »

Dear all,

It is nice to see some replies to my message and the sense of community around this software.

Before we all get carried away I should point out that I intend to use hkSFV for a small project which I am working on which requires files to be transported around the organisation in England. Personnally I like the program very much but I am not a spokesman for the organisation as a whole.

And yes I can assure you that National Grid Transco is a cool company to work for.

All the best

David Lenaghan