Yarrr..

Books, Movies, Music, TV, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, DADINK13, fuuucckkers

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Yarrr..

Post by DADINK13 »

Who's planning on seeing Pirates of the Carribean sometime this weekend? I really wanna see it. Not only because I love Johnny Depp, but I think films by Jerry Bruckheimer tend to be very action-packed. Plus, I love pirates...lol..
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I want to see it, but with everything going on lately, summer school to finish paying off, the LP (yes, I know it's actually Metallica's) concert next weekend, and my friends wedding to week after the concert, chances are I won't get to go.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

I went last night ! :cheesy:

GO SEE IT !!

I was at the 10pm showing... opening night of course, on a Digital Screen!
I went there with my ..... so-called girlfriend. We're only friends, but it's heading in that direction.

Anyway... This movie will not disappoint you. It's awesome, and I thought Johnny Depp's acting was awesome, along with Orlando Bloom of course.

Great action packed movie. 3 Thumbs up.. 10 Stars, 4 Cows...and some Chickens too. :D
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:3 Thumbs up.. 10 Stars, 4 Cows...and some Chickens too. :D
...what about a duck? :lol: