Kobe Bryant arrested

Discuss anything sports related.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Anthony, jester22c

Philly44
Just Registered
Just Registered

Kobe Bryant arrested

Post by Philly44 »

What do you think of the whole Kobe Bryant mess? I think it's too early to tell, I haven't heard much by the way of evidence, but I hope it isn't true just for the woman's sake.

I guess the Lakers wont need him as much anyway with the signings of "The Glove" and "The Mailmen".
Like to talk sports? Check out http://www.sportztawk.com/
Jusblaze3k
Just Registered
Just Registered

Kobe Bryant arrested

Post by Jusblaze3k »

I dont think he raped her at all. Its not just cuz Im black. I dont even like the lakers that much. I like the Sixers even tho they rilly suck rite now. But neway there are some humorous things ppl are sayin about him and yeah i think they're funny but there are times when u need to get serious.
Why do I keep goin off subject??? Well I dont think he raped her. They had sex at her own will!! Why in the world would somebody who had just gotten raped remember to check out and not remember to tell someone "Kobe Bryant just raped me....". C'mon now thats jus stupid.
I think she's makin up all this so she can get at his money.
Well its ya boy Joe AKA BALListic_black_BALLa AKA Jusblaze3k.
Its ya boy.
Joe AKA Jusblaze AKA BALListic black BALLa
HOLLA!!
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I'm not stating which way I feel.

Its just that, usually if someone was raped, they don't go saying they were right away, even if the person was famous or not. Many rape cases go unreported every year just because the person raped feels like it was their fault, or they feel extremely degraded, or something like that. I'm not trying to be biased based on gender and no offense to you Jusblaze3k, but they way you look at it saying that it was consentual automatically is a typical male response, imo.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Jusblaze3k
Just Registered
Just Registered

Kobe Bryant arrested

Post by Jusblaze3k »

Your rite if sumone got raped they'd keep it on the hush. Im not sain wut he did was rite cuz either way he cheated on his wife and deserves some kinda punishment cuz thats jus rong. But I dont think he raped her maybe he started it but i think she agreed 2 have sex with him. Why would someone with his fame and fortune go and rape someone and not kill her. He's stupid but not that stupid. Anyone about 2 comit a crime thinks of a way to hide the evidence. In his case the evidence would be her. I think maybe she was planning on sneakin up 2 his room to get an autogragh cuz she worked at the Hotel/motel or whatever. Somehow she got the chance to have sex with him and she didnt refuse. So they're both wrong.
Its ya boy.
Joe AKA Jusblaze AKA BALListic black BALLa
HOLLA!!