Removing yourself from someone's list?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

Plasma2002b
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Plasma2002b »

lol.....

your all retarded ;)

im jus sittin back here readin all this and laughing.

nuh stirrs up the ashes of the fire by talkin bout something to someone..... people start talkin about it on the board because they think they have some new and important information about nuh......... some people talk back......... carl gets mad at the people keeping the convos going.......... anthony gets annoyed by carl complaining......... and all the while a few individuals just get to sit back and laugh at the whole thing (including nuh himself)

:lol:

its teh infamous life of brian gaut to teh max0r!
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Plasma2002b wrote:and all the while a few individuals just get to sit back and laugh at the whole thing (including nuh himself)
That's the point I've been trying to make. But people just don't understand that all they're doing is throwing gasoline on the fire. :roll:

I would sit back and laugh, but I can't get over how stupid people can be at times.
Matt

Post by Matt »

I've been laughing the WHOLE time!

:lol:
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

:lol: :cheesy: :lol:

You all are funny!
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

el oh el
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Count me in with Matt and Brian... laughing my *censored* off!
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Wasted... You Call AOL yet?
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

W4LK3R wrote:Wasted... You Call AOL yet?
Yeah.. they're no good peices of crap.

The mexican sounding lady on the phone told me they don't support the 'Instant Messenger' Software.. so I can't get help.

I told her I have proof that it was an AIM Admin that was abusing his power..and bla bla..... she said -"well goto AIM.com and fill out the feedback form and stuff"

But on that page.. it specifically says, "this form is not for support.. something about being used for bug reports only...and you won't receive a response if you use the feedback form"

So it seems I'm outa luck.
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

x Wasted Mind x wrote:But on that page.. it specifically says, "this form is not for support.. something about being used for bug reports only...and you won't receive a response if you use the feedback form"
Maybe you should call them back and tell them that. Demand the exact URL for the "Feedback" form.
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Actually, I don't think you'll be able to get your sn back unless you get a good-hearted AIM adminto talk to...and you can't get a screen name of them either :/

Here are my findings...just within the past month I subscribed to AOL with a free trial and tried to get a screen name that I have found to be unused- "jonathan"...but it won't let me register it because it was many years ago and it never expired :/

Anyways, when you use AOL, sometimes you can get an expired screen name registered when normally it says it's already taken on aim.com...this is true because many years back I couldn't register "crimeny" but i used my friend's aol account and registered it, BAM!

Well I called them up and said I wanted to cancel and went through the whole process of "why" and "but i can give you x months free"...I finally got him to the point where he understood the ONLY reason I wanted AOL was for the sn "jonathan" which showed as an invalid email address but I couldn't register it...well he put me on hold and said all he knew to do was jsut wait around and see if it becomes available because he claims he did that. I told him NO and that it has been unavailable for years...on hold again...told me the same thing. I said "well can you just get ahold of an AIM admin and have them activate that sn for me because I know they have the ability to do that"..."you're right they would be the ones able to do that"...on hold again..."sorry there's nothing i can do"..."well can you give me the screen name of an AIM admin?"..."no i cannot" and i forgot his reason why...anyways, i think you're stuck unless you talk to thisisnuh because according to him his screen name "thisisnuh" got deactivated like yours did, having the password and email reset...BUT i saw "thisisnuh" online twice in the past few days so he mustve gotten it back...get ahold of him and see if you can make peace
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Hey Nuh,

Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Boss1315

Post by Boss1315 »

i talked to him and he said to go away...

Click Here
Last edited by Boss1315 on Sat Feb 28, 2004 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BigHead
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by BigHead »

what is that?? :-?
BigHead
~2592~
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

A attempt for him to get hits to his site.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Boss1315

no..

Post by Boss1315 »

no.. i didnt mean that that was my conversation... i was just putting my link there as a sig.
~ :P Why put off something until tomorrow,
When you can do it the day after? :P ~
http://e.1asphost.com/boss1315/?sn=bigosig

Make Money with paypal!
http://www.dollars-for-you.com/plan1/index.php?ref=8432