Custom Smileys

Request features that you'd like to see in future versions of AIM+.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

MattSwift.com

Custom Smileys

Post by MattSwift.com »

Oh here's a dumb suggestion that would get all the teeny-bopper kids into AIM+... Custom smileys... Check it out, little smileys are what like 2kb each if even that... Get a whole bunch, maybe even some that have words like LOL or ROFL or WOW or ILOVEYOU or whatever the hell, and then have in the smiley drop down window a button that says like, "Download Custom Emoticons" and when person "A" has those images, when they send one to another user of AIM+, it stores the little pic in a folder somewhere (unless person "B" shuts the feature off) and they'd never have to be sent the image again, it'd just be loaded from their comp... Get it?
pessimist

Post by pessimist »

cool idea.
matt matt

Post by matt matt »

yeah, but then you would get icons with the same name given to them, and they'd kind of interfere with each other and stuff.
BomBoi

Post by BomBoi »

:D + 8) would be tight if i can custom this
blinkskate2003
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by blinkskate2003 »

that would be pretty cool!
My favorite emoticon is the :evil: !
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

BomBoi wrote::D + 8) would be tight if i can custom this
That is as custom as I could do :lol:
Attachments
icon_cool.gif
icon_cool.gif (173 Bytes) Viewed 3958 times
snowboardchik23
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by snowboardchik23 »

YAH!!! PLEASE MAKE THE CUSTOM SMILEYS!!! THAT WOUD BE SOOO FUN I THINK ALOT OF PPL WOUD LIKE IT... OR MAYBE JUST MAKE SOME NEW FACES.. CUZ I LOVE USING THEM BUT THEY HAVE BEEN THE SAME ONES FOR EVER.. OR MAYBE JUST PUT SOME OF THE FACES YOU HAVE ON HERE? CUZ THEY ARE REALY CUTE :wink: BUT IF WE COUD MAKE THEM CUSTOM OURSELVES WOUD BE THE BEST SOO PLEEAASE TRY! :)
NEVER FROWN... CUZ YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS FALLING IN LOVE WIHT YOUR SMILE :)
rgo-kol
Just Registered
Just Registered

Post by rgo-kol »

and can u allow ppl to submit them to the web site for dl, for the ppl that r to dumb to do it them selves (like me)? :roll:
bigjesse

Post by bigjesse »

well just give the smiley "set" a kind of ID tag= then like make documentation on how to do this and crap, i think thatd work best. I got this idea from that new AIM 5.0 i hear so much about witht he skins, so it could work