DeadAIM becoming part of AIM 6.0 ?

Tricks, Hacks, Tools, other Add-ons, etc.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Here's my thoughts:

AOL "merges" with JDennis, and offers a bundle of AIM (that you pay for) which includes DeadAIM.

AOL soon devours JDennis.

Jim tries to fight back, but gets his ass sued into the next millenia.

AOL owns Jim's soul, and everything else he has.

Basically, AOL just buys-out JDennis, much like Microsoft bought-out Bungie or RareWare.
[]DaT_MaNN03
Veteran
Veteran

Post by []DaT_MaNN03 »

Just a thought...

With the lift of AOL being able to add extemly good features to AIM so it wouldn't destroy the competition in the Instant Message world. Since that was taken away they might just take deadaim's code and put it into AIM 6.0 or whatever the next version is and it still be free...at least i hope that is the case.
Hi! I'm a signature virus! copy me into your signature file to help me spread!

"NeVer Argue with an Idiot they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience!"
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Timelessblur wrote:The pointless aguing was started because alixa started up his usall crap but let get it back on topic
Hooked on phonics didn't work for you!

And its Axilla, at least get that right you twat.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Axilla wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:The pointless aguing was started because alixa started up his usall crap but let get it back on topic
Hooked on phonics didn't work for you!

And its Axilla, at least get that right you twat.
Axilla I have ask you nicely to stop. Now I personly would like to see you banned
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

That's enough. Both of you.

Axilla, leave him alone. He's done nothing to you to make you hate him. Act your age, not like my five-year-old niece.

Timeless, ignore him. He's only instigating you. Ignore the problem, and the problem disapears.

Now, can we get back on topic please? :)
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

There should only be one topic about deadaim aol.
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Yea, but unfortunatly, there is two.

But this one is the more active thread.
thestrikeofthepanda

Post by thestrikeofthepanda »

CHILDREN!!! PLEASE, let the panda talk, first statement, axilla is a james dennis junkie, we all know it, the panda knows it, you know it, and the american people know it. but we have lost track of the original topic, now, im sure most of us do not like dead aim, cuz if we did, why would we still be in this durn forum pandering the users! you mother panda!!!

second statement
panda thinks it is a hoax, panda thinks james dennis is a liar, panda sources tell panda that he is just a college student in england, panda doesnt have good memory but hears he runs off of the campus server. now, see, lets allude james dennis to pandas for a sec, if a panda bitch sees that its young are dying and the species is going extinct possibly because the panda is a hooker and charges when she goes out for the night (wink wink), one would think she would try and make her young stronger, smarter, faster than ever before, but nooo, pandas dont have the technology, so the panda boasts about her young and has to lie to her other panda house wives that her children arent dying, they are succeeding in the panda world, the reason they havnt shown up is cuz they are in...panda harvard... (or AOL :o ) now do u see?? now do u see the errors of the panda...?

third statement, why doesnt marky and ryan just jest let someone else carry on in the name of aim +?? share the code, and let it become bigger and better than james dennis, cuz im sure loads of programmers would loooovvve getting a chance to strike back at ol jaimey boy, but u would have to pick someone intelligent, someone loyal, maybe one of the moderators that we know to be true, brainy, and loyal, or maybe they could just get a crack team of o i donno, PANDAS! to do it...
fourth statement

clone high rules
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

1) Pandas are asians, hence gay
2) I was banned from the jdennis forums for months, I'm hardly a junkie
3) You're about 3 weeks late
4) An addon that's a simple .exe doesn't match an addon thats integrated into AIM itself
5) Go back to school.
thestrikeofthepanda

ahem, as for the three weeks late, and gone to school remark,
if u had GONE TO SCHOOL U STUPID...*deepbreathe* as u may have learned in 3rd grade, pandas are very slow animals,

as for the rest, 1. i dont like u 2. why are u sooo mean...im not mean, am i? i dont get it? the moderators here need more power, he should have been banned a long time ago, it is sad, at james dennis they make a bad program that goes horribly far and actually makes good deals of money and the moderators are drunk on power, and rude as hell and make fun of others,

here, the program stops when its still just a fetus, the moderators have NO power, yet are very wise and almost zen-like

EDIT: you are too a junkie, u were banned cuz yer annoying, like a short frail groupie who follows the band around but noone really likes him...sry moderators, i dint mean to sound rude...but...i dont like him at all!!! <kicks....whines..eventually throws a tantrum> :( :sad:
XIII
Addict
Addict

Post by XIII »

whos the panda freak?
i mean "the panda" has a good point and all..
but why are you such a freak?
Anarchy and Peace - Learn and Teach.
Kill the panda!
thestrikeofthepanda

thanks u made my day,

as for the answer to your question

one word my friend

publicschool
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

thestrikeofthepanda wrote:EDIT: you are too a junkie, u were banned cuz yer annoying, like a short frail groupie who follows the band around but noone really likes him...sry moderators, i dint mean to sound rude...but...i dont like him at all!!! <kicks....whines..eventually throws a tantrum> :( :sad:
I'm 6'3''...

and the band does like me (Clyde Stubblefield, James Brown's former drummer, has given me drum lessons)

Me: 1
You: 0

Who the hell are you anyway? You just registered for this forum and jdennis forum today. Is this the return of Rashad123coon?
thestrikeofthepanda

hahahahaha, yes, i have become a member of james dennis, im sure i wil be banned soon

no, whos rashad? id like to meet him? i am original! i am unique!! I AM PANDA!!!
<whines like a panda>
lol, nothing more intimidating like a panda whine
thestrikeofthepanda

o, and u said u were banned from jdennis, the panda sees uve been posting like crazy there