hi

Whatever (keep it TV-14).

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Matt, Anthony

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

KooLTaB101 wrote:And plus, add makes you hyper focused meaning you shouldn't have stopped reading it
Actually not quite... ADD - Attention Deficit Disorder. You lack focus for things like reading and such. ADD would cause him to stop reading, but not to fall asleep. Him using the excuse "hey shut up I have ADD" proves that you are right, that he is dumb.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Drop it. Everyone. This isn't something to really dispute.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

PhaseDMA wrote:Drop it. Everyone. This isn't something to really dispute.
Blues Traveler is awesome.

Which of the 15 subjects in this thread should we drop?

Can we start talking about metaphysics after we drop said subject?
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Well I think I chime in here. Alixia you have no respect for any one with a disblity and you know very little about them.
as for rokbass sorry but I not going to cut you much slack on it as for the fact that I have ADHD. I feel sorry for you though because I know how much trouble first had it is living with it (also with dyxlexia which I also have)
The trick to dealing with it is you make you self do it. It took me a while to read it all and I got easily side track doing it. But I saved off repsonding until I finial finish the enter post which took me a few a while before I finil got around to finishing it.
http://www.myimgs.com/data/timelessblur ... omulan.jpg
Yeah I know I got pulled in but its a nice way to kill time
my link for kings of Choas
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

The thing is, ADD and ADHD aren't real disorders. There's nothing in anyone's genetic code that can show that they have ADD or ADHD. I take adderall (kinda like ritalin) to help me concentrate in class. I could be tested for AD/HD and probably 'have' it, but it would be worthless because 'having' it is merely a combination of symptoms which most people experience some of.

And if you have dyslexia, why do you find 50 ways to spell my name? Shouldn't it be the same, consistent, incorrect spelling? Maybe you are just an idiot? By the way, my name being misspelled isn't original, in counter strike, people always spell it Auxilla or Axillia (you probably cant tell the difference between those though) so it doesn't piss me off (since another member told me that is the effect you're going for)
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Axilla wrote:The thing is, ADD and ADHD aren't real disorders. There's nothing in anyone's genetic code that can show that they have ADD or ADHD. I take adderall (kinda like ritalin) to help me concentrate in class. I could be tested for AD/HD and probably 'have' it, but it would be worthless because 'having' it is merely a combination of symptoms which most people experience some of.

And if you have dyslexia, why do you find 50 ways to spell my name? Shouldn't it be the same, consistent, incorrect spelling? Maybe you are just an idiot? By the way, my name being misspelled isn't original, in counter strike, people always spell it Auxilla or Axillia (you probably cant tell the difference between those though) so it doesn't piss me off (since another member told me that is the effect you're going for)
proving again yo udont know jack about dyslexia and add ADHD. They both are genetic. As for reitian working it also is a stimulant and any stimulant will will increase you contitions. I am curtently take a new drug that works extramly well for me and it is NOT a stimulant. As for geniic I can look on my dads side of the family and I have several couon and Aunts and uncles that are clearly ADHA. while on my mom side I dont have any so dont feed me that BS.

Also those symptoms you talk about everyone has them from time to time but to be told you have ADD or ADHD you have to have like 6 our of 10 for a peroid of well over 6 months straight and very consitily. For as long as I can remeber I had the same 7 out of that same list of 10. Yes from time to time everyone has them but when you have to deal with them every singal day it become a diffent story.

As for adderall and ritalin they both are stimulans there by the do both increase you ablitly to consentraited. Hell when you get caffee in you system you can general concentrait better because it speeds everthing up. I know when I drink coffee I have a much easier time staying on tasked and getting stuff done. That why some time I drink coffee in the middle of the aftoon when I have lot of school work to get done.

I made the part in red and large just to make sure that a huge point of this post is read no other reason
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Geez... Those drugs are good for one and only one thing IMO... Making the person behave because they don't want to have to take that stupid stuff every day...

That's why it worked for me at least...
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

Axilla wrote: Actually not quite... ADD - Attention Deficit Disorder. You lack focus for things like reading and such. ADD would cause him to stop reading, but not to fall asleep. Him using the excuse "hey shut up I have ADD" proves that you are right, that he is dumb.
holy crap i wasn't serious about me literaly falling asleep
and i said i have add because my attention spand sucks i've never really got tested for it
you people need to lighten up
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Timelessblur wrote:I am curtently take a new drug that works extramly well for me and it is NOT a stimulant.
I know what you're taking!! Straterra, right? ;) My sis is a pharmacist so I've heard about that drug recently. I bet you like it a lot right? It's a pretty good drug from what she's told me.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

is that the drug that changes peoples moods
Anthony

Post by Anthony »

Since that's the idea of all the drugs it replaces I gonna go out on a limb and say yes.
PhaseDMA - Check it out
My AIM+ FAQ
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

go ahead dont hurt yourself
i take no responsibility for your limb
Timelessblur
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Timelessblur »

Jon8RFC wrote:
Timelessblur wrote:I am curtently take a new drug that works extramly well for me and it is NOT a stimulant.
I know what you're taking!! Straterra, right? ;) My sis is a pharmacist so I've heard about that drug recently. I bet you like it a lot right? It's a pretty good drug from what she's told me.

Yeah that is the drug. It really does not change my mood. Mostly I am less depressed than normal but that was a side effect of being ADHD. But out side of easily being depressed it really does not effect my mood. It does take about 1 month after you start taking it for it to start taking effect. also it a lot earily for me to homework and asssiments. But I do like it a lot better then rittan. WHen I thinke aobut rittan change my mood and behaivor paterns a lot more. Current I still act like I normaly do for the most part just I am not pulling into my self as much as I am used to doing
insomica
Addict
Addict

Post by insomica »

Axilla have you ever thought that he misspells your name on purpose just to make you upset?
Bitwise: insomica ->Image
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

insomica wrote:Axilla have you ever thought that he misspells your name on purpose just to make you upset?
ya auxilia you ever think of that