Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

If you wanted to see ur sig, look at your other posts. :roll:
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Ohh my god! I'm so sorry everyone. I'm sorry that I made that post, forced everyone to read it, and then put a virus on everyone's computer who read it. I apologize for ruining everyone's lives. You can contact my lawer Larry Rosenblatt at (513)206-5900 or by fax at (513)206-5901 and we can work out a settlement.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Your level of ignorance still amazes me.
Walker
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Walker »

Wow... I found no humor in that at all! Amazing.
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Mr. Rosenblatt says if you are unsatisfied, he is out of the office until Wednesday (religious holiday) but will be answering his cell phone, that number is (513)278-0096
DADINK13
Location: Formerly: "Hunington, Longylan, New Yowrk" Now: "Cahprus Cohve, Texus"

Post by DADINK13 »

Hmm....Rosenblatt...could he possibly be Jewish?? :roll:

How lamely stereotyped. Think of something original.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

Axilla, feel free to contact my lawyer. Mrs. Helen Wait.

(Sorry mods/admins... but I couldn't resist it ;) )
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Moon Child wrote:(Sorry mods/admins... but I couldn't resist it ;) )
You don't have to apologize. The people whose lives you are ruining by making this post don't matter anyway, they're already dead inside.
Michael
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Michael »

Hey, um, Axilla...how about you stop being a douche bag, okay?
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

At least I have the common courtesy to apologize when I do something the admins/mods don't like. And I wasn't apologizing to you Axilla.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

ha axilla's a douche bag!
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

Sheesh, everyone gets so bent out of shape...let's try and remember that forums aren't necessary for life...post count doesn't matter...and no matter how many times anybody thinks they're right, just because you refuse to accept someone else's point of view makes you a hypocrite...if you deny what I just said right there it makes you a double hypocrite ;)

Axilla may seem like he's acting childish, but since most people are too stubborn to take a step back and view it from a neutral, unbaised point of view, they never get a chance to notice how childish they are as well for responding in the first place, calling names, making threats, ect. Either the problem can go away if you ignore it, or you can do something about it. Convince ryan or mark to ban his entire ISP if he's so bad. He must not be as bad as some claim if he's still around ;) I'm sure he also enjoys all the attention he can get by doing/saying something so small and having it explode into a huge thread like this one...sorry, I got here a little late to contribute my gas tank to this fire. In the future I'll try and be more prompt. But not to worry, with the history of fires around here I'm sure I can get away with just throwing a twig to keep the fire goin...I wanna save the gas for my car after all, I have better things to do with it for my car rather than dedicating my time and money to settings threads on fire.

I thought I'd lay down the law right about now as well since so many people are mislead about everything in general in this world. He can say whatever he wants within reason. He can exercise his right to free speech. This is a privately owned forum however so the owners' rules take precedence over the free speech right. BUT it is also a publicly open forum open to any and everyone, so this needs to be changed to allow only select private users so that their rules can be applied. If you wanted to get technical, if you banned someone on this forum simply because you didn't like them, that person can take legal action and get the admin(s) in some possible trouble. That would be discrimination on a public forum. It is not strictly enforced, but it can be if you were in fact banned for no reason yet they admins/owners still continue to allow any and all public access to the forums.

You also have to take into account the EULA of your ISP. It depends on your ISP, but for Road Runner here is my EULA. Go down to section 5a. It doesn't matter if it is on RR's forums or right here on Big-O, I cannot harrass or abuse someone online because it is part of my EULA. If Axilla has some how badly harrassed you then feel free to report him. If he did, I would support the person that sent in the complaint if I saw his post. He hasn't done anything to warrant a worthwhile complaint though. Sure you can send in a complaint, jsut like you can sue anyone for any damn thing you want. I can try and sue Axilla for for reading this post, but does that mean I'm gonna win? hell no...just trying to find a court that would actually hear the case would be tough. Send in complaints all you want, that doesn't mean anything will happen unless wrong has been done.

He hasn't done anything horribly wrong in my eyes, just being annoying... let's all send complaints :roll:. Nobody has bothered to ban him or edit his posts that are "offensive" so any complaints about him harrassing or abusing anyone or anything is not applicable because no action has been taken other than warnings. The next step is editing posts/banning and this has yet to be done so no complaints are legitimate at this point. He's got my support since I don't see any steps being taken to stop his actions. I don't support laziness.

Just thought I'd throw my slightly sarcastic and non-power hungry opinion out on the table. I can admit when I'm wrong and when I've been rude, I've been working on that over the years...I just hope that others can too, rather than getting a huge bonfire going on me as well as on Axilla over there.
Jon8RFC
Fanatic
Fanatic

Post by Jon8RFC »

One more thing, have a sense of humor. You can still laugh at funny things and be serious when you need to be. Don't worry, I won't tattle on you for cracking a smile every now and then, the new secret is safe with me. teehee ;)
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Wow thats a huge post. I'm going to read none of it, and just assume that the summary of it is that I dominte. Which in fact I do.
DADINK13

Post by DADINK13 »

Axilla wrote:Wow thats a huge post. I'm going to read none of it
That's real courteous.
Axilla wrote:and just assume that the summary of it is that I dominte. Which in fact I do.
You're assumption is wrong. Try again.