Wisconsin = total domination

Discuss anything sports related.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark, Anthony, jester22c

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Wisconsin = total domination

Post by Axilla »

Plus Ohio State are the faggots of the world... "...starter Jim Sorgi was injured when Buckeyes linebacker Robert Reynolds shoved his fingers into his throat in the third quarter"

Yeah where's your 19 game winning streak now fistfuckers?

By the way, I'm no longer athiest, Lee Evans is god.
Michael wrote:In plain English: I am a boy.
For those AOL speakers out there: i ma b0i wat r u a/s/l ken i c ur b00bs?
fuuucckkers

Post by fuuucckkers »

*move this to OT: Sports *
Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

*move this to: Ohio State are a bunch of throat grabbing queers"
Matt

Post by Matt »

Axilla wrote:*move this to: Ohio State are a bunch of throat grabbing queers"
*Ban You*

lol
-Matt
Timelessblur wrote:I only know 4 langueges. Engish, Band Engish, Really bad Engish and Timelessblurain
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

ohio suks my rectum
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

[NOTICE] This is NOT intended to start an argument, just to say what I think about the topic in general.[/NOTICE]

Ok guys, I've kept quiet about this for long enough. So what. The defending National Champions lost. They should have lost a couple more times already, including to Bowling Green State University. (This is coming from both a BGSU and an Ohio State fan.) I don't see anyone making a big deal out of things when the defending Super Bowl champions or the defending World Series champions get beat.

Yes, I know everyone is entitled to their opinion about sports teams. Just realize that you may upsetthe wrong person sometime by saying the crud you did.

Oh... and another thing. If it were the other way around... Wisconsin getting beat by Ohio State and Wisconsin was the defending unbeaten champions, I can garauntee that I wouldn't have pulled the same BS that you did.

I of course, do not necessarily agree that Reynolds should have done what he did... but you do not need to put the whole team or school down because of that. For crying out loud, I could say the same things about the Badgers if I wanted to (or some people could say about certain individuals), but I have more respect for any athlete, regardless if they play for a rival (such as the Steelers, Ravens, U of Toledo, or U of Michigan) or not. Doing drugs, murdering people, etc. is a whole different story.

This is going overboard. In simple terms summing up what I said... Grow Up.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

*Nobody likes you when you're 23* - Blink 182

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

I agree, I should have not used Reynolds' actions as a reflection against the team.

However, a one game suspension is bullshit. He should never be allowed to play any organized football again, ever. I've talked with many Ohio St. fans about this and they agree.

Why the city prosecutor didn't file charges is beyond me, I'd have that faggot's ass in jail so quick he couldn't grab his ankles before he was gang raped.

Also, starting a post with "this is not intended to start an argument" and then ending it with "grow up" is pretty contradictory.
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

It wasn't a direct aim at anyone. I was just saying that we should all act like adults about it and not argue over something so stupid as a sport game (although if I know I'm in the right, when playing, I'll argue due to my competitive nature). Sometimes people need to look at the context in which it was written. I was summarizing what I said. Grow up can be applied to any of us, or even the players. That was the reason I put the "notice" up in the first place. I wasn't pointing fingers.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

Axilla
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Axilla »

Yeah you're right, we should act like adults and not argue over sports. I've never met an adult who does something as childish as that.
Nathan
Extreme Groupie
Extreme Groupie

Post by Nathan »

yah i only said that because i was tired of being a newbie so i wanted to get my post count up
but now that im not im going to stop overdoing my pointless posts because its going to be a while before im a fanatic
Moon Child
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Moon Child »

I wasn't saying that its childish to argue over sports. One of my roommates (he's my best friend) and I argued over sports in the past. I know people do it. Like I said, I have. I'm just saying that lately, there have been so many meaningless arguements over "stupid" things that its getting extremely old. How many of these have occured the last week? Too many it seems. That's all I was getting at.
~Maeg

Resident LP Fanatic

nybbles
Addict
Addict

Post by nybbles »

I have no comment as I'm a PSU student, and have learned to accept that football here is the biggest thing, and it's just going downhill over the last few years.... We used to be good, but lately, oy...
Violinist, Composer, and Technology Hobbyist
Music Performance Major Penn State University
Sverdlove.com/MusicalHorizon.com "Site Admin"
http://www.sverdlove.com
http://www.musicalhorizon.com