Update?

Discuss anything related to hkSFV.

Moderators: Big-O Ryan, Big-O Mark

SLeeVE

Release Update?

Post by SLeeVE »

I just wondering if you could give a short update on the current progress of the new release of hkSFV32. Any info would be great. I understand this stuff takes time, but I can't wait much longer for a new release. :roll:
Big-O Mark
Shortbus Driver
Shortbus Driver

Post by Big-O Mark »

We can't wait much longer for the release either :).

Ryan had a lot of end of the semester work to do, so hkSFV32 and AIM+ updates had to be put on hold. Hopefully in the next few days he will resume work on both programs. We've been testing a new version for about a month now, the new interface looks great. You can hide / unhide the comment pane, which we both think is a pretty nice feature allowing you to compact hkSFV32 to a much smaller window if desired.

There's still a lot of features to be added before it's even close to being ready ... I guess that's good and bad :). Whenever Ryan decides to lock himself in his room again and program away, a new hkSFV32 will follow shortly!

If I were a betting man, I would bet on the next version to be released by the beginning of June at the very latest, but hopefully much sooner than that. It all depends on any problems that arise in the implementation of all the new features!
-Mark
Big-O Software